FivePawns insignia sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOPFLiTE94

Sep 21, 2015
Anywhere/Everywhere
Well, I was looking for some liquid with killer flavor, and after looking around online for a while, I decided to try out this sampler. All liquids were 6mg 50/50, used in an Atlantis v2. Oddly enough, the pg in this liquid does not tighten/irritate my throat or lungs as it does in other juices, as I can usually only manage about 10% pg before I have trouble breathing...? Huh.

First off, the shipping was quick. Free three day usps, the package was in my mailbox on the 3rd day. FivePawns is a bit expensive, but these liquids are better than I had expected. Crazy flavor right out of the package, without any steeping.

My favorite, by far, is Gambit (apple pie). There is less apple than anything in this liquid. The buttery crust, vanilla cream, and cinnamon on exhale make up most of the flavor. It's very rich and warm. Great stuff!

Queenside (blood orange) would be number two. It has a smooth, ripe orange taste with a bit of vanilla. It would make a great all day juice; which is what I used it for.. til I ran out :(

Castle Long (kentucky bourbon) is different than I had expected. It has a slight bourbon bite to it, but he coconut and vanilla are very noticable, especially on exhale. It blends together really well. I'd like to try dripping this one.

Grandmaster (peanut butter/banana) is a great one for people who like peanut butter. The peanut butter over-powers the banana, but the banana is noticable. And the slight caramel is great on the exhale. It's not an all day flavor, and not my type, but it was worth running through the tank.

The flavor that threw me off.. was Bowden's Mate (mint chocolate). It just wasn't my type at all, and I actually ended up pouring the tank and replacing the coil. If you are a menthol person, you'll like it a lot, because it is MINTY. This juice tastes exactly like a Ghirardelli peppermint square, with 10 times the peppermint. The mint is strong and cool on the inhale, and the dark chocolate comes on the exhale. This juice has a ton of flavor; just wasn't my type.

All in all, I'm glad I tried this sampler, and I'd say it was well worth the $23.50 to try these juices out. I just put down an order for 30 mils of Gambit I liked it so much, and the strawberry version of queenside.

If you don't mind paying a little more for good flavor, I'd recommend FivePawns.
:toast: Cheers

Reactions: Zdenek Klofac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread