CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I'm in for 2 more if this happens.

Haha, sounds good coluccim :)

Id be in for one myself.

Though, it occurs to me, I'm not sure what it would look like, the shape of the upper part of the Legacy kind of lends itself to a slant cap better than a flat top.

This is true ... I'll see what we can come up with.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Should have a couple prototype flat's here within the next 3 days or so. I'm guessing Friday.

Should they work out - we should have some available within the next week or two! :)

Thanks for your patience guys!

THIS is Delightful News. I shall therefore deploy the dancing banana: :banana:

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Should have a couple prototype flat's here within the next 3 days or so. I'm guessing Friday.

Should they work out - we should have some available within the next week or two! :)

Thanks for your patience guys!

Wow! That was fast!

Will we be able to buy just the flat top adapter like what is currently available with the beveled design? I think the versatility would be awesome!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys ...

Yes, the adapters will be available separately. That's likely the only way they will be available for atleast the next month or two. Kits will still ship standard with the current adapters.

Izzy -- Yes, we can send to C9V ... The issue being, from what I have heard - Lots of the rebuidables you guys have in the UK/EU don't like our LEGACY adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread