Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Ok ... You guys want different tube options .... I can look in to doing that next ....

By the way! Pictures look great guys!
wow great customer service that is...!
I'll be looking for the 18350 straight tube, and moreso an 18500 if you are looking into that too.
Lots of genesis and rda vapers will be looking for these...
Nothing like good quality made in USA!

Got my first Legacy today and ordered a flat top with it... 18650.
Flat top fits perfect with my DID and my Status geni's

thedesbois

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Finally got my flat top!

About the tolerances, I find it's the same flush / less flush that I get with the original tapered top. Probably the tube. I can feel it but can't see it. No problem at all.

Looks awesome with a 22mm genesis!!! Flush fit. Love it!!

Thanks Puresmoker.

Now bring on the straight tubes so it can look like an hybrid. Or not. I like it like that too. Very classy.

IMG_0334.jpg

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Personally, I like the shape of the Legacy. It feels very comfortable in the hand, the waist at the top gives an extra touch of leverage for pinkie-firing the bottom button — although I tend to palm-fire the Mini — and it is quite distinctive ... stands out from the sameness of all my other tubes. You can hold the Legacy lightly, but because of the shape it will not slip out of your hand like high-polish tubes can.

Not that I wouldn't buy a straight tube for my Legacys. I probably would, but I'd never part with the classic tubes. The subtle shape was what first attracted me to the Legacy. Afterwards, I came to appreciate it for the solid, well-engineered mod it is, but it was the shape that first made my heart go pit-a-pat ... :laugh:

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
Personally, I like the shape of the Legacy. It feels very comfortable in the hand, the waist at the top gives an extra touch of leverage for pinkie-firing the bottom button — although I tend to palm-fire the Mini — and it is quite distinctive ... stands out from the sameness of all my other tubes. You can hold the Legacy lightly, but because of the shape it will not slip out of your hand like high-polish tubes can.

Not that I wouldn't buy a straight tube for my Legacys. I probably would, but I'd never part with the classic tubes. The subtle shape was what first attracted me to the Legacy. Afterwards, I came to appreciate it for the solid, well-engineered mod it is, but it was the shape that first made my heart go pit-a-pat ... :laugh:

^^^This... I'm all for choices and aesthetics but The Legacy look is unique.. straight tubes are already available in droves if i want them

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i think someone posted a picture, but the rsst fits really nice on the flat top

as far as the tubes, i just want an 18500 tube to eliminate that line from the extension, it could be the same exact shape as the tubes now.....different finishes would be cool though...you know like a chrome one for the weddings and stuff to look more classy

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

thedesbois

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Don't understand your question really. We generally honour PureSmoker's territory in the US with regards to their products, but we do ship worldwide.

My question was directed at Puresmoker. I've always been wondering why they did not ship the Legacy to Canada. Maybe they gave you Rest of the World rights. Then it would make sense, as they ship anything in their shop with the exception of the Legacy line.

Thanks for your reply!

BigCypress

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
RI
My question was directed at Puresmoker. I've always been wondering why they did not ship the Legacy to Canada. Maybe they gave you Rest of the World rights. Then it would make sense, as they ship anything in their shop with the exception of the Legacy line.

Thanks for your reply!

Obama. Nuff said

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

Thanks for your reply!

hey thedesbois ...

The answer is 2 fold.

1) We ship utilizing USPS which is the cheapest option for everyone involved. Because of this ~ tracking info stops at the border. We can only guarantee delivery to the border and not thereafter. We at one time shipped to Canada, but had continual issues with customers stating they never received what they ordered.

2) Our payment processor can only verify USA Credit Cards with USA Billing Addresses. If we open it up to Canada (or internationally) ~ we'd probably deal with quite a bit more fraud. I believe C9V accepts paypal, which, if we still did ~ we'd go ahead and ship to Canada. But because Paypal doesn't allow USA ecig vendors to do business with them any more, we are unable to open up shipping there :(

Hope you understand thedesbois! We'd love to service Canada, but for the time being, we won't be able to!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread