Flavor 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Hello , I just want to say I love this juice I loved Bobas but that is in the past instead of trying to compare Flavor 39 to Bobas I think we just think of it as a new juice And like I said I Have been vaping everyday and I ordered more I just hope that this is going to be a regular or is it a beta does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Flavor 39 will be on the shelves for good, though we will be changing the name soon. I'm holding contest soon to as the ECF community for name ideas. (NOT YET, keep those submissions secret! There will be incentive to participate in the naming contest)

I do agree that it is a stand alone flavor but it is also my best and closest attempt thus far to get 'that extra something' Boba's delivered.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Flavor 39 will be on the shelves for good, though we will be changing the name soon. I'm holding contest soon to as the ECF community for name ideas. (NOT YET, keep those submissions secret! There will be incentive to participate in the naming contest)

I do agree that it is a stand alone flavor but it is also my best and closest attempt thus far to get 'that extra something' Boba's delivered.
I think you have done a great job

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Avejuice fans...

I think that AVE is the best juice supplier there is. I've likely vaped 6 liters of BB and 2 of GJ. They are my favorite flavors of all time. I am really looking forward to trying these two new juices.

I've just ordered some of each and had to try Chimera and one of my old favorites, Flue Cured.

I intend to try these juices and not compare them to anything. I'm psyched to sample these bad Oscars.

Thank you, AVE crew for two more quality juices. There is no doubt in my mind they will be amazing. Everything you guys touch turns to gold.

Rich

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Avejuice fans...

I think that AVE is the best juice supplier there is. I've likely vaped 6 liters of BB and 2 of GJ. They are my favorite flavors of all time. I am really looking forward to trying these two new juices.

I've just ordered some of each and had to try Chimera and one of my old favorites, Flue Cured.

I intend to try these juices and not compare them to anything. I'm psyched to sample these bad Oscars.

Thank you, AVE crew for two more quality juices. There is no doubt in my mind they will be amazing. Everything you guys touch turns to gold.

Rich

Rich, as a long time Boba's user, and fan, I will be looking forward to hearing your opinion of these new juices. Please let us know what you think. Thanks

Reactions: jifjifjif

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
These will need time to steep. Flavor 39 tastes grassy to me right from the mailbox. Simian slam has that same nice banana slurry that I recognize from gorilla juice.

Flue Cured is tasty just as I remembered it.

Chimeras Call is currently my favorite of them all. Spicy tobacco that also seems to have that same note as flavor 39.

I know ave juices and I know when they need time, so I need to let them chill a while.

I'll write something up in the next week or two.

Reactions: CDATundra

warpedone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2009
KY
I have the perfect name for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread