Flavor Creation Help/Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be working on setting up a small e-cig shop soon, actually it will probably start as a mall kiosk. Anyways, for my venture I am wanting to come up with my own line of e-juice to sell out of whatever location I choose. I of course will have all the normal flavors, and a few ideas for mixes I can do. I am looking for suggestions to what flavors I could include in my line besides the normal. A few ideas I have are Junior Mint, Spiced Apples, Vanilla Cola and a few more, but looking for other ideas. I am also looking for some good recipes that I could use in my line, there are no shops local that sell anything e-cig related so I think I could do well selling juice in my area.

The_janty_Misfit

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
New York City
You could try experimenting with all the usual things. Loranne candy oils mixed in small batches of virgin liquid are a good starting place. With the right equipment, you can scale mixes down to save time and liquid while you're working up new flavors.

Another thing to look into is flavors that go beyond Loranne's. Totally wicked makes a very good, if expensive, line of flavor concentrates. Capella flavor concentrates also tend to work well (caveat: avoid their chocolate like the plague); some of their flavors are really smooth and complex. I highly recommend their hazelnut and cheesecake flavors.

Good luck in your enterprise.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
go with some chocolate and tropical like flavors. The chocolates are generally pretty smooth and very few don't like them. I have found that Lorann's chocolate is really strong and doesn't take much to flavor anything. If you're going to add chocolate to something I would add just a few drops to give it a smooth undertone of chocolate upon exhale.
Some of my personal faves are blueberry cheesecake, cherry apple, caramel chocolate banana, pineapple and caramel (kind of a weird taste but really good), chocolate banana, strawberry and cherry champagne. If you ever want anyone to review your juice just lemme know :p I'm always looking for new flavors and recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread