Flavor Friday: Belgian Cocoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
In honor of National Chocolate Pudding Day, we highlight one of our best flavors.

"This is perhaps the best chocolate flavor I have tried to date. That is saying a LOT."-Spinfuel Magazine

Belgian Cocoa E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Pt0993B.png

sadock

The secret to happiness is slowness
Mar 23, 2015
Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Gotta admit, it is the most "chocolatey" flavor I've tried.

I've got to disagree with you on this part. I find Belgian Cocoa to be an excellent cocoa flavor, but it does not resemble milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or any other kind of chocolate I can think of.

I usually use it to mix with other liquids to give a little bit of chocolate flavor.

I absolutely agree with you here. It is one of the flavors I use most in creating custom concoctions. The only other one that comes close at this point is Cafe Mocha. And if we're talking volume, Belgian Cocoa blows CM away. One of the reasons it's so useful if because it's a subtle flavor.

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
yeah, it's not a candy bar chocolate. closer to a confectioners semi-sweet or cooking chocolate.

that's not a bad thing in this case tho, as BC is a great flavor.
As wheezal said, it is not a candy bar chocolate. But I still have not found an eliquid as "chocolatey" as Belgian Cocoa among the so-called chocolate eliquids I have tried.

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread