Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I want more out of the tobacco/groundbreaking line. Have you considered an RY4/555 fusion? Would love something with the tobacco profile of GB, but nuttier (thinking almonds/walnuts/macadamia). Maybe a whisper of that chocolate that's in groundbreaking too, but with the nutty character more forward.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I want more out of the tobacco/groundbreaking line. Have you considered an RY4/555 fusion? Would love something with the tobacco profile of GB, but nuttier (thinking almonds/walnuts/macadamia). Maybe a whisper of that chocolate that's in groundbreaking too, but with the nutty character more forward.

That sound good to me too. I would also be interested in having an extra flavor shots option because I want to try some max VG juices with these BVCs and I've heard they're not usually as flavorful.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
That sound good to me too. I would also be interested in having an extra flavor shots option because I want to try some max VG juices with these BVCs and I've heard they're not usually as flavorful.
The reason I don't offer flavor shots is because every mix already uses the maximum flavoring % it can use without turning perfumy/overpowering (a very simple calculation depending on the PG/VG ratio, with higher VG resulting in higher flavoring percentages). All the flavor shots you can imagine, rest assured they are already in the bottle :).

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
...with higher VG resulting in higher flavoring percentages). All the flavor shots you can imagine, rest assured they are already in the bottle :).

Oh, okay. Thanks. I didn't realize you already accounted for that. Well, I'll know next time I order...which will be soon.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
I will note here, that my cigar is perfect flavor in 30/70 and max vg, i think i went all over the board with my orders from countryside. I found jc went i just had an ego, then ordered lower mg with my mvp, and now i been knocked down to 3-6mg by my mech and valkery(drip).And really random variations on my pg/vg too
I asked about this way back when he first started offering a choice on pg vg and he has been my go to for figuring out exactly what works for me with each set up, in fact i own between 5-6 bottles of countryside alone in all its stages

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I know myself the struggle it was to find high VG juices that packed a punch in the flavor department, I definitely had to make it easier on high VG vapers :D

I got to venture down that road at least once and it's a nice feeling to know and trust the product and it's creator. Maybe it will work in this set up and maybe not, but at least I'll know not to blame the juice.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
The reason I don't offer flavor shots is because every mix already uses the maximum flavoring % it can use without turning perfumy/overpowering (a very simple calculation depending on the PG/VG ratio, with higher VG resulting in higher flavoring percentages). All the flavor shots you can imagine, rest assured they are already in the bottle :).
Thank you! I love that you adjust flavor to ratio, and that "flavor shots" will never be a BV thing. An artist doesn't add flavor when it's right in the first place.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
JC, I know you don't like doing things that you think have been done to death, but I think you should take another stab at tobacco. Excluding Ground Breaking, I can't find one I really like and I've tried all the top recommendations from tobacco flavor vaping enthusiasts.

I was, however, able to get a good result from blending together one that had too much caramel/hazelnut, another that had too much sweet vanilla with yet a third that was a blasé basic red & white (all with a month steep). I'll never be able to reproduce it though. I more or less haphazardly combined 3 partial leftover volumes of juices I really didn't care for and, surprisingly, it turned out much better than I ever expected it might.

Pure luck for me, but I think if you put your skill and knowledge to the task, you could come up with yet another something exceptional. Let's face it, there is a large tobacco lover demographic out there that is constantly on a quest for the holy grail of tobacco and tobacco-esque vapes.

stvan1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Grand Rapids MI USA
JC, please do NOT change Ground Breaking ever. I just ordered two 60ml bottles. It is definitely one of if not the finest tobacco juice I have tasted, and I have tried a LOT. It definitely morphs and is a little cocoaish, nutty and something else now. I think the cocoa will fad a little with time but right now I am loving it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
JC, please do NOT change Ground Breaking ever. I just ordered two 60ml bottles. It is definitely one of if not the finest tobacco juice I have tasted, and I have tried a LOT. It definitely morphs and is a little cocoaish, nutty and something else now. I think the cocoa will fad a little with time but right now I am loving it.

One of only two tobacco's I'll vape, the other being countryside.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
OMG!! pretty much stopped reading when I came to this! I'll take two large slices er I mean very large bottles.

OK OK That settles it, I sat down and did a recipe for the real thing, showed it to my wife and she insisted that I try it out. Long story short if JC can get close to what the real thing is like this would be fantastic. I've come up with tentative percentages of total flavorings to start out with.

pineapple 20
cake 20
brown sugar 15
butter 10
coconut 10
cherry 15
macadamia nut 10

I've only tasted three juices that had nut in them (other than coconut) and didn't really care for any of them. The nut has to be macadamia, but it might have to be omitted depending on how much it changes things. The nut always seems to dominate to me and looking for something in the background.

stvan1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Grand Rapids MI USA
That looks like the perfect recipe for pineapple udc, GPCI!
I recently ordered a very large bottle from MBV with 2 extra flavor shots. Plenty of pineapple just waiting for the brown sugar, cake and butter to emerge. Honestly though, I know Jorge can do it better. The seamless blending and more attention to detail should come out.
Your percentages are spot on I think.
I have a large bottle of prophets cheesecake and 2 large ground breaking coming so pineapple udc I can wait on for a month or two.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Thai iced coffee. From watching the street vendors, this delicious and jaw-droppingly unhealthy treat is prepared like so:

In a glass, combine the following:
-two-three spoonfuls (Thai-sized, so maybe a tablespoon total) of Nestea instant coffee
-a two-three second pour of sweetened condensed milk
-two-three spoonfuls of sugar

Add warm milk.

Blend. Literally - they use hand blenders, like mini weed-whackers almost, or a dremel with a long attachment.

Pour over ice.

Top with MORE sweetened condensed milk, because why not?

It. Is. Delicious.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Thai iced coffee. From watching the street vendors, this delicious and jaw-droppingly unhealthy treat is prepared like so:

In a glass, combine the following:
-two-three spoonfuls (Thai-sized, so maybe a tablespoon total) of Nestea instant coffee
-a two-three second pour of sweetened condensed milk
-two-three spoonfuls of sugar

Add warm milk.

Blend. Literally - they use hand blenders, like mini weed-whackers almost, or a dremel with a long attachment.

Pour over ice.

Top with MORE sweetened condensed milk, because why not?

It. Is. Delicious.
That is how the Thai Tea that I am so fond of and have mentioned every so often is made also. I have a vendor that I get a decent Thai Tea vape from but hate just ordering one juice ...

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Lots of great ideas here, I love it. Rest assured not a single post is going unseen, and soon (since I'm finally caught up with orders) I'll start working on the upcoming three flavors and testing some of your ideas. You might get a surprise! :)

I'd say that we are used to the magic you create, and nothing could surprise us, but every time I try something new from BIONIC I'm flat out

AMAZED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread