Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The week of Sept. 28th- Flavor of the Week is Tangerine Dream.
tangerine_dream_large.jpg

Tangerine Dream
by TPR

If you like delicious, ripe tangerines, this e juice was made for you. Slightly tart, mildly sweet & reminiscent of a true, juicy tangerine.

Rated 4.5 out of 5 Stars by Spinfuel Magazine!

- See more at: http://www.theplumeroom.com/products/tangerine#sthash.pdKVOU04.dpuf

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The Plume Room loves you!

vape Happy!
And I have already put out the good word over on the "Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors" thread. We wait for the announcement every Monday night!!
While I have your attention, I would like to personally THANK YOU for testing your liquids. It truly is appreciated and many (most?) of us are trying to vape more wisely now that more information is out there to help us make better choices.
Bravo, TPR!:wub::wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yay! How long you folks been hiding over here...I never knew there was a TPR thread. I found TPR in December of 2013 and buy it all the time.
My favs are Banana Pudding (of course), Burley and Candy, Cinna-Adrizzle Coffee Cake (used to love Cinnamon Sweetroll), Pistachio Pudding, Pina Colada, well most all of them!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yay! How long you folks been hiding over here...I never knew there was a TPR thread. I found TPR in December of 2013 and buy it all the time.
My favs are Banana Pudding (of course), Burley and Candy, Cinna-Adrizzle Coffee Cake (used to love Cinnamon Sweetroll), Pistachio Pudding, Pina Colada, well most all of them!

Hi Chanelvaps!! We had a thread, and then let it lapse (Troop), but now we're back. Thanks for coming in to say hi!

Vape Happy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, TPR! All of your flavors are fantastic, this one is a Juice Junkie FAVORITE! :wub::wub::wub:
Getting my order together right now! YAY!
It's one of mine for sure!
Then there's Candied Cavendish, Pistachio Pudding, Angel Sauce... That reminds me..I haven't taken Andreas Angel Sauce away from her in awhile.
[emoji12]

WOOT!!!
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi Chanelvaps!! We had a thread, and then let it lapse (Troop), but now we're back. Thanks for coming in to say hi!

Vape Happy!
Yeah Troop said it got kind of crazy around there for awhile..Work that man Andrea. Heh heh
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread