Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Putting my TPR order in today but decided to throw in a flavor I haven't tried in awhile. I'm not big on fruit vapes at all but gotta say, if you haven't tried Summer Peach, try it. It truly tastes like a peach and not sickly sweet. It's pretty refreshing!

And being the mix master that I am (ok, I've had a lot of epic FAILS, but always trying) I may mix this one with something. I haven't decided on what yet. LOLOL!! It would probably taste awesome in a cake or cookie but I don't have any of those. Gotta think about this one.....

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Putting my TPR order in today but decided to throw in a flavor I haven't tried in awhile. I'm not big on fruit vapes at all but gotta say, if you haven't tried Summer Peach, try it. It truly tastes like a peach and not sickly sweet. It's pretty refreshing!

And being the mix master that I am (ok, I've had a lot of epic FAILS, but always trying) I may mix this one with something. I haven't decided on what yet. LOLOL!! It would probably taste awesome in a cake or cookie but I don't have any of those. Gotta think about this one.....
How about Pistachio Pudding?!?
Lmao
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
FINALLY got my Creamy Chi Tea order in along with, of course, Angel Sauce, Burley & Candy and Banana Pudding. Decided to throw in a few new ones too. I'm on a weird tobacco hunt but wanting like a stronger tobacco taste in the forefront and something mixed with it so gonna try Smooth & Mild and see what I can mix with it. I've never even had Smooth & Mild before, but WTH..gonna try it out. Oh and Black Cherry Soda too.

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
FINALLY got my Creamy Chi Tea order in along with, of course, Angel Sauce, Burley & Candy and Banana Pudding. Decided to throw in a few new ones too. I'm on a weird tobacco hunt but wanting like a stronger tobacco taste in the forefront and something mixed with it so gonna try Smooth & Mild and see what I can mix with it. I've never even had Smooth & Mild before, but WTH..gonna try it out. Oh and Black Cherry Soda too.
40669a66648a569b770f8b4a1af98707.jpg

I did a review on the TPR Stop In And Chat thread... Yes Creamy Chai Tea is in that Party Box..New to me so a review was in order.

The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey now that's one I haven't tried. How's that compaired to M-Type? Same great tobacco but a bit lighter?

M-type is more of a straight cigarette flavor, where our Smooth & Mild has a bit more complexity and flavor. Taste is subjective of course, so you'd better try it for yourself and let us know what you think! :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
M-type is more of a straight cigarette flavor, where our Smooth & Mild has a bit more complexity and flavor. Taste is subjective of course, so you'd better try it for yourself and let us know what you think! :)
Now there's an idea!
[emoji23]
Next order for sure then...lol [emoji106]

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I got some and I'm gonna try it again in a few weeks. It wasn't to my liking at first, but then I got a cold sooooooooo.....could explain why NONE of my juice was to my liking :facepalm:

Still can't taste squat right now and mad bcuz right before I got sick, I filled a tank full of Creamy Chai Tea. I'm vaping it but feel like I'm wasting it bcuz I can't taste it :cry:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I got some and I'm gonna try it again in a few weeks. It wasn't to my liking at first, but then I got a cold sooooooooo.....could explain why NONE of my juice was to my liking :facepalm:

Still can't taste squat right now and mad bcuz right before I got sick, I filled a tank full of Creamy Chai Tea. I'm vaping it but feel like I'm wasting it bcuz I can't taste it :cry:
[emoji25]
Daw...Sowwy sweets.[emoji179]
Get better soon!

Reactions: AngiBe

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
[emoji25]
Daw...Sowwy sweets.[emoji179]
Get better soon!

Thank you! I'm taking so much weird herbs, essential oils, Alka Seltzer Plus, Mucinex.....I feel like a walking pharmacy. I leave on vaca Dec 4th so I'm gonna do everything I can to flush this stuff outta my system. AND hoping the hubs doesn't catch it. UGH

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you! I'm taking so much weird herbs, essential oils, Alka Seltzer Plus, Mucinex.....I feel like a walking pharmacy. I leave on vaca Dec 4th so I'm gonna do everything I can to flush this stuff outta my system. AND hoping the hubs doesn't catch it. UGH
Hopefully somewhere nice and warm!
[emoji2]
Florida perhaps, or even Southern Cali?!? The Caribbean or Jamaica?!?
Please don't say Maine !!!
Hehehe
[emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread