Flavor of the Week discount at The Plume Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got some and I'm gonna try it again in a few weeks. It wasn't to my liking at first, but then I got a cold sooooooooo.....could explain why NONE of my juice was to my liking :facepalm:

Still can't taste squat right now and mad bcuz right before I got sick, I filled a tank full of Creamy Chai Tea. I'm vaping it but feel like I'm wasting it bcuz I can't taste it :cry:

Do we need to send you some plain PG/VG? (Troop said "We could menthol it up, ala Mentholatum".) Now is the time to vape all of your "ick" pile! :)
Feel better soon- and post up on your second take on S&M when you retry.

Reactions: Sirius

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As if our Black Friday AND Cyber Monday sale weren't a big enough load on us at TPR- in the spirit of giving, (and Banana Pudding) Oops, said too much...

Don't miss out on this week's Flavor of the Week!

Vape Happy!

***As many know, this flavor is offered as FOTW 1-2x/ year. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
As if our Black Friday AND Cyber Monday sale didn't weren't a big enough load on us at TPR- in the spirit of giving, (and Banana Pudding) Oops, said too much...

Don't miss out on this week's Flavor of the Week!

Vape Happy!

***As many know, this flavor is offered as FOTW 1-2x/ year. Enjoy!
Y'all gonna be busy for sure!
Hehehe
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Cha..Cha.. Chai for tomorrow?!? Who's with me?!?

4ce8148144ea0d4dc3b1daab474321f1.jpg

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lol...We are!! Oh, wait- Chai was FOTW early last month. We keep about 3 months in between so that we can select other flavors fairly. We'll post that last 3 months of FOTW below, in case you all want to vote on something that isn't on the list.

September 7th- BBC
September 14th- CDCC
September 21st- candied cavendish
September 28th- tangerine dream

October 5th-ANGEL SAUCE
October 12th- magic melon
October 19th- Lemon Chiffon
October 26th- Cafe AU Lait

November 2nd- chai
November 9th- Summer Peach
November 16th- pistachio pudding
November 23rd- smooth & mild
November 30th- BANANA PUDDING

December 7th- ???

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Lol...We are!! Oh, wait- Chai was FOTW early last month. We keep about 3 months in between so that we can select other flavors fairly. We'll post that last 3 months of FOTW below, in case you all want to vote on something that isn't on the list.

September 7th- BBC
September 14th- CDCC
September 21st- candied cavendish
September 28th- tangerine dream

October 5th-ANGEL SAUCE
October 12th- magic melon
October 19th- Lemon Chiffon
October 26th- Cafe AU Lait

November 2nd- chai
November 9th- Summer Peach
November 16th- pistachio pudding
November 23rd- smooth & mild
November 30th- BANANA PUDDING

December 7th- ???
Well you have forced my hand..I'm talking about making it go ahead and order some Cha,..Cha,..Chai anyway!

52a8a247b9083ec744ad5d6923a47e77.jpg

It don't really matter cuz I'm also out of Banana Pudding as well. Can't mix Monkey Fartz without Banners.
[emoji205] [emoji100]

[emoji12]

Reactions: MadMixtress

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
@MadMixtress PM sent..BIG mistake..I don't think I can vape 24mg Creamy Chai lol .Dang phone! :-x
Uh-Oh Buddy - sounds like you've got some troubles -- were you fat fingering your order on the phone again??
Why aren't you waiting to see what the FOTW is tomorrow, anyway?? :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Uh-Oh Buddy - sounds like you've got some troubles -- were you fat fingering your order on the phone again??
Why aren't you waiting to see what the FOTW is tomorrow, anyway?? :thumbs:
Yes I'm the perfect example of a ham fisted sod ... I wanted Banana Pudding before it was FOTW no more...I squeezed it in and Chai.. And realized I ham fisted my way right into 24mg. But,.. I sent a PM. Fb message to Troop, and a email to TPR.
And just in case all that didn't work..ordered another bottle and attached a note.
[emoji23]

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well howdy all! I can't believe banana pudding is only available 2x's a year!!!! One of THE BEST flavors! And peanut butter cream pie. And Candied Cavendish. And Pina Colada. And ...... Lol!

BP is hard enough to keep stocked. :)

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Are you having server issues? I can't seem to get to your page.

It appears that we are! Thanks for the heads up. It may just be a server reboot, as we did just get an order in 7 minutes ago. We'll keep an eye on it and make sure that the site comes back soon, or put a support ticket in. Sorry for the inconvenience!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No problem. Btw what's the average steep time?

Most flavors should be good when they arrive at your door. Although steeping may help some juices, we, and most of our fans feel that TPR is good right out of the mailbox. We kind of think steeping is a myth (although it can tame the perfumey, cheaper flavorings that some vendors use). With that said, you may notice subtle differences from a well steeped juice- and the choice is completely yours. Give it a shot when it gets to you, and put it away if you don't find it amazing. Vape happy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread