Flavor of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
LOL......I didn't scroll ahead in the posts before the last one....Who would have guessed Peach?(Satharra.....Nice job!) Ru42......I guess we are in the Virginia Menthol "Losers Club" for this week!

:)Wiz!

My guess was more of hope. I hear good things about it and fire n ice. I hope the supplies come in soon because I want to try both. Maybe next Friday.

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
My guess was more of hope. I hear good things about it and fire n ice. I hope the supplies come in soon because I want to try both. Maybe next Friday.

Well, you ought to try the peach, RU. It is really, really good. I'm building a collection of peach flavors and will have a peachy keen showdown at my house sometime soon.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
My guess was more of a hint or subliminal message! I have tried 3 VB menthols and I like the Virginia the best.....The Max Menthol is a close runner up!

:)Wiz!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
What?! I won! I never win! Oooh, peach goodness here I come!

Time to build a peachy PIF to share the yumminess.

I am so happy that you won! I ordered a 5ml bottle of peach last week and loved it. I was so happy to go on the site yesterday and see it as the FotW! Can't wait to get my 30ml bottle of goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread