Flavor of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hello ECF customers! As some of you may already know, we here at VaporBomb offer our customers a "Flavor of the Week" sale each week. This sale consist of one flavor (usually randomly selected) that will be offered at a discounted price of $10 for a 30mL bottle.* You may view our current flavor of the week at any time by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page. I have decided to also open this thread to inform the members of ECF of our current flavor of the week, and I will try to ensure that this thread gets updated each week with the new flavor.

*Note: Flavor of the Week limited to 2 bottles per customer. Not available to wholesale customers. Discount coupons will not affect the price of the Flavor of the Week, as this is already a discounted price.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
It has come to my attention that by editing the flavor of the week each week, it quite frankly looks like we haven't been on this thread since July! In light of the situation, starting next week, I will be making a new post for each week for our flavor of the week. Don't forget to check this thread every Tuesday to see our new discounted flavor.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Another week, come and gone. Winter could not be over soon enough here in Ohio. But thankfully, we have just what it takes to remind us of why the wait is worthwhile. Try this week's flavor of the week - Watermelon. A fantastic deal at $10 for a 30mL bottle!

1267347293508690685325.jpeg

Watermelon eJuice
30mL Bottle = $10​

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Sorry we couldn't post the flavor of the week yesterday - what with the forums being offline and all. Without further ado...

Freshen your breath with this week's ever-popular flavor of the week - Peppermint eJuice. Order your 30mL bottle for the discounted price of just $10!

Peppermint eJuice

30mL Bottle = $10​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread