Flavor Profile Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimco1

Dec 8, 2016
Vermont
I've been on a recent kick, getting pre-mixed flavor profile concentrates. Some are really quite good! These have been from ECX Concentrates and DIYorDIE purchased through 'ecig express', Bronuts, Rhodonite, Sugar Cookie and Triple Cs have all been very tasty.

I guess it is a lazy approach to DIY but I really suck at mixing from scratch. There must be others suppliers out there selling these pre-mix flavors..?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I've been on a recent kick, getting pre-mixed flavor profile concentrates. Some are really quite good! These have been from ECX Concentrates and DIYorDIE purchased through 'ecig express', Bronuts, Rhodonite, Sugar Cookie and Triple Cs have all been very tasty.

I guess it is a lazy approach to DIY but I really suck at mixing from scratch. There must be others suppliers out there selling these pre-mix flavors..?

What are your thoughts on Rhodonite? I have been eyeing this.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
What do you like from Liquid Barn?
I only ordered from them once when I first started with DIY and got the kit (nic, pg, vg, lab gear) with flavors to mix. I didn't know what I was doing, and didn't know my flavor profile yet so got all the flavors I thought I would like, but wasn't able to make them work.

I haven't tried their "new system" of flavor concentrates and mixing yet. I would like to try other options first I think. They can be a bit pricey compared to other sites.

Reactions: NotSoMini

dimco1

Dec 8, 2016
Vermont
What are your thoughts on Rhodonite? I have been eyeing this.
I like Rhodonite, it is a great refreshing fruit flavor. I personally don't get some of their description as taste but that is likely just me and my taste buds. I'm also not a big fruit/berry flavor person. I do like this and use it in rotation a bunch.

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I like Rhodonite, it is a great refreshing fruit flavor. I personally don't get some of their description as taste but that is likely just me and my taste buds. I'm also not a big fruit/berry flavor person. I do like this and use it in rotation a bunch.

Thanks — I am not much into any fruits however the flavors in rhodonite sounded good. I doubt very much that I will taste each and everyone since there are quite a few.

dimco1

Dec 8, 2016
Vermont
OSDIY (one stop diy) has some excellent one shot flavors. My personal favorite is Lucky Shot mixed with Lotta Latte, both at 12%. Good luck!

Update: I did an order from OSDIY for concentrates and I am very, very impressed! Thanks so much for your recommendation.

The service and shipping was quality and fast. I did a bunch of flavor concentrate "blends" from "Chefs Flavors". I won't try and critique each flavor but will say, there were a couple of stand-outs for me. I mixed everything at recommended or middle of suggested range, steep for 7 days. On first tries I boosted to max (30%) recommendation on all but 'Grandma's Lemonade, Mexican Fried Ice Cream, and Spotted Dick. These three I left in the middle at 25%, very tasty. My Favs are Mexican Fried Ice Cream, and Spotted Dick. Lemonade is good too, when I'm in the mood for citrus.

I will be ordering a 120ml bottle of Mexican Fried Ice Cream. This blend is pretty damn amazing for me.

Ordered 30ml Chefs Flavor "Blends":
Queen of Puddings
Welsh Custard
Nice Custard Cream
Grandma's Lemonade
Fluffy Nuts
Mexican Fried Ice Cream
Spotted Dick

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@dimco1 - OSDIY also has their own proprietary mixed flavorings, too, called "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends". You just add your own PG, VG, and Nic with them, too, and they're wonderful, IMO. They're favorites of many on here, too. My own favorites are the Lucky Shot, the Lotta Latte, the Baked Cinnamon Roll, and the Pink Lemonade.

I also mix the LS + LL at equal amounts to make what I call Caramel Latte. I think @ChelsB calls it Lucky Latte when she makes hers. OSDIY owner, Kimberly, told me about the combination, since it's been her ADV for about 4 years now. She thought I might like it, too. It's been 1 of my ADV for nearly 1.5 years now!

Didn't know if you knew this, but OSDIY also has an on-going coupon code for ECF members, that's between 11-16% off (it varies at times) your total purchase. You can use either ECF or JFK when placing your order...to get the discount.

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Good to know about their discount for members. I will partake!

When I go back to order more Mex IC, I will try their "One Shot" blends. They we out of stock for many of the 30ml I wanted to try.
    E-mail them. Many times they are in stock, and the site hasn't been updated.

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    When I go back to order more Mex IC, I will try their "One Shot" blends.

Might want to check out their One Stop Flavors, too. I'm not real sure why they call them "Flavors", like they were just a single flavor, because they definitely aren't. Maybe because the combination of flavorings in them results in a readily identifiable taste or flavor (ie. a real Baked Cinnamon Roll)? But the "Blends" result in a totally unique taste, so it has a unique name (ie. Lucky Shot)? IDK, but both the OS Flavors and OS Blends are some of my favorites for DIY.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    E-mail them. Many times they are in stock, and the site hasn't been updated.

That, and...Kimberly told me that she sometimes purposely puts only part of what she actually has "in stock", online at a time, so they don't all sell out right away to just a few buyers. She'll update the site then with a few more bottles at a time. It gives more DIYers a chance to get some when they're back in stock. She said otherwise...vendors (who use them to make eliquids they sell online and/or in their stores) will sometimes swoop in and buy ALL of something that has been restocked and listed. That's especially true for some of their more popular OS Flavors and OS Blends.

Last edited:
    Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread