Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
My wife and I were taken with Lemonade Stand from the very first vape. Mighty fine vapin' that liquid is, mighty fine.

About a week ago at my dear wifes request I topped her clearo of Lemonade Stand off with a reasonably tasty strawberry liquid.

Wow.
I can't believe how well that turned out.
The lemon in the Lemonade Stand flat out popped.
Tthe strawberry came across much more sweet strawberry than when vaped on it's own.

As well as my ghetto mix tastes, I bet the same combo made with the legendary quality that we've come to know from Aroma would be outstanding. Stellar even!

Is a strawberry/lemonade liquid something the minions in the Aroma lab might wanna try their hand at?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
You might be onto something there, OTD. I think lots of folks like fruit flavors. Perhaps it could be named after you. Well....hmmmmm......how about "Not Dirt," or "Fruit of the Dirt" or ........I think I need some more time to think on this one.

"Ghetto mixing" is fun. I like some Vanilla Swirl in my Beetle juice w/ a touch of menthol.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
220px-Marco_Polo_-_costume_tartare.jpg

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
My wife and I were taken with Lemonade Stand from the very first vape. Mighty fine vapin' that liquid is, mighty fine.

About a week ago at my dear wifes request I topped her clearo of Lemonade Stand off with a reasonably tasty strawberry liquid.

Wow.
I can't believe how well that turned out.
The lemon in the Lemonade Stand flat out popped.
Tthe strawberry came across much more sweet strawberry than when vaped on it's own.

As well as my ghetto mix tastes, I bet the same combo made with the legendary quality that we've come to know from Aroma would be outstanding. Stellar even!

Is a strawberry/lemonade liquid something the minions in the Aroma lab might wanna try their hand at?

Sorry for the late reply as Jerry and I have been wrapping up the end-of-the-year records and tuning up for the New Year. Strawberry Lemonade sounds interesting. I believe our source for flavorings can come up with a decent strawberry and that can be offered for those looking to mix. I don't know how popular a pre-mix would be. Let me look into this more, OTD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread