Not open for further replies.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
thought i'd check back and see if that blueberry menthol was done yet.

guess not.

i'll just have to keep watching................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

how bout now?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would have never thought to try blackberry flavoring myself but someone mentioned it and gave me their recipe. The really weird thing to me was that when I changed the original recipe and added more peppermint that it actually made the blackberry flavor stand out more.

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    A small amount of our new flavor, Lemonberry, has been added to our store. Looking for feedback from the brave first testers.

Lemonberry.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread