Status
Not open for further replies.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
FW Boom. Have recently tried this flavor. The FW describes it as Raspberry/Lemon Lime/ Blueberry Flavor. I found other info saying it is similar to a rocket pop (have no idea what that is) with lime, raspberry, and cherry. I get no cherry flavor. To me the prominent flavor is a lemon lime with the raspberry second and the blueberry third although I do not get a distinct blueberry - whatever the flavors are they are well blended. It is a quite tart vape. I am on again/off again on really tart flavors but this has moved on from a 3ml trial, to a 5ml trial, to a 10 ml trial. I am mixing it at 16%.

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
I have apple jacks. It's an ok flavor but taste nothing like apple jacks.

I also have their version of berry crunch and it smells and tastes just like TFAs

I dig their caramel and I like to use their vanilla custard as a mixer when a recipe call for it. I use Capellas vanilla custard straight.

I have a ton more but have not used em yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
Can you please elaborate on why you like it mixed, but for straight you prefer Capella's?
For one Capellas is more expensive than FW so I don't want to waste it given that it is not a dominant flavor in the recipe.

Secondly, I don't think FWs tastes as good as Capellas by itself.

I do however mix Capellas VC with FW Bavarian Cream. 7%BC to 3%VC it's awesome. It's my ADV for sure

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
For one Capellas is more expensive than FW so I don't want to waste it given that it is not a dominant flavor in the recipe.

Secondly, I don't think FWs tastes as good as Capellas by itself.

I do however mix Capellas VC with FW Bavarian Cream. 7%BC to 3%VC it's awesome. It's my ADV for sure

Thank you. So I could buy some FW to save some money in lower vc mixes... And since I use vanilla custard in nearly all my mixes, this is a great idea!

Reactions: Kenna

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
Thank you. So I could buy some FW to save some money in lower vc mixes... And since I use vanilla custard in nearly all my mixes, this is a great idea!
Sure thing...i use VC a ton and buy 4oz bottles. I know the ecigsexpess is selling Capellas 4oz for $10 which is not too bad. I used to buy it directly from Capella for $20 each plus shipping was like $12 no matter how small the order so I was dropping like $75 for 3 bottles which I think is insane so I'm glad ecigsexpess is carrying it now[emoji322]

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I just tried actuall Church. Turns out my memory was correct. Their is definitely a strong chocolate taste. The FW Bannana Spit by itself is missing this. My guess is it's a FW chocolate. I was just on their site, problem is they have several chocolates o_O. After reading reviews and descriptions my best guess would be either milk chocolate or Double Dutch Chocolate ? But the good news is with Bannana Split and AP 5% that's all it's missing for a great clone! If anybody has an idea, or experience with either of these chocolates it would be helpful!

It's been a while, but I've made:

FW Banana Split 15%
TFA Double Chocolate (Clear) 2%
Acetyl Pyrazine 1%

I don't know if I'd call it a Church clone, but I'm liking it very much. I might decrease the Double Chocolate or consider a different chocolate. Double Chocolate was the only chocolate I had, but I think it worked well. It's been so long since I've vaped Church that I can't really tell how close it is. I think I'm going to call it "Banana On A Stick" as a tribute to the chocolate covered frozen bananas on a stick that are sold at the Iowa State Fair.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I've been using the FW Bavarian Cream with FW French Vanilla and FW Banana Split in various combinations to 20% flavor for the last year or so, and particularly like the French Vanilla and or Banana Split at about 16% and the FW Tobaccco 5% and steeped for at lest two weeks. The FW Tobaccco, 3c's, I bought two years ago 8oz bottle, not sure if it was a typo on the label, but it is my favorite tobacco flavor. I just made an order form FW and think its the one that just says Tobacco. Its a dark brown color and has no perfume flavor that I found in many Tobacco flavors. The only other tobacco flavor I have found that I like is the FW Cumrin? pipe. The Tobacco mixes great at 3 to 6% with other flavors and the Cumrin pipe is not as strong and I mix it as high as 10% in a tobacco flovor mix usually around 20% total flavor. I mix in 100ml batches with 100mg nic base so I don't need an eliquid calculator. I just put 18ml nic pg base with 15 to 22ml flavor depending on flavors and the rest VG which I buy by the Gallon online for around $26. Makes life simple. The only other flavors that I use, all FW, are Mojito, Strawberry, and Carmel Candy which I just recently tried and it is amazing. I need to reorder a Cherry flavor but can't remember which one I liked, one had a chemical taste, I think the wild cherry, I think I liked the plain Cherry. Anyway I'm going to read through some posts on this site and try to get some good leads on other good FW flavors. It seems to me that FW should put a description of the flavors on their site. I usually won't buy a new flavor unless is see several different peoples description of it and am pretty sure I'll like it. I hate throwing money away on bad tasting unfixable flavors.
I totally agree about flavor descriptions. I wont buy unless I have some idea. At least some reviews to base a decision on. If I have to go do searches for random threads or sites that have the info I'm looking for then I won't spend my time or my money on it. I'll go with the one that gives me the info up front. Reviews are really helpful, even tho subjective to tastes. Reviews on customer service don't belong under a flavor. 5 stars on a flavor without helpful info on the product are not reviews.

Reactions: Canno

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I can't wait to try their new Butterscotch Ripple, and Reindeer Poop! :D

Ohh, and of course, Salty Butter Balls will be a must as well! :thumbs:

If anyone has tasted any of these three, I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks!
I'd like to know about Butterscotch Ripple, too. I added it to my list last night, but want to find a sample size, or more info if I can.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I'd like to know about Butterscotch Ripple, too. I added it to my list last night, but want to find a sample size, or more info if I can.

I posted a quick blip about it here (Personally wasn't impressed, and would suggest trying Salty Butter Balls instead, or get both if you like butterscotch)
Question about butterscotch | E-Cigarette Forum

Their new Salty Butter Balls tastes like a better butterscotch than the above. Salty Butter Balls isn't what one would consider a normal "butterscotch", but I consider it that still and it's very interesting, it's a sweet dark buttery butterscotch flavor. Nothing like you'd think it would taste, still not great or perfect but much better than the ripple (It's too soft and unbalanced (faint butterscotch in it vs the cream). It's good 8-12% stand alone, much less if mixing with other flavors as it's kinda dark/heavy so depending on the mix you may need to go 2-3% or 4-7% etc

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I posted a quick blip about it here (Personally wasn't impressed, and would suggest trying Salty Butter Balls instead, or get both if you like butterscotch)
Question about butterscotch | E-Cigarette Forum

Their new Salty Butter Balls tastes like a better butterscotch than the above. Salty Butter Balls isn't what one would consider a normal "butterscotch", but I consider it that still and it's very interesting, it's a sweet dark buttery butterscotch flavor. Nothing like you'd think it would taste, still not great or perfect but much better than the ripple (It's too soft and unbalanced (faint butterscotch in it vs the cream). It's good 8-12% stand alone, much less if mixing with other flavors as it's kinda dark/heavy so depending on the mix you may need to go 2-3% or 4-7% etc
TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread