Flavor west natural strawberry and kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Haven't tried the naturals but did have some bad reviews?... I use the Kiwi at 4% with about 2% TFA sweetener; it's not super realistic but pleasant (some blends with it can get bitter though) with surprising throat hit (hints it can get too strong). I would try them alone first and then try dripping them together or otherwise mixed. Anything too strong can become almost unrecognizable but whether that's too strong depends on device.

Be sure to leave shake room in the bottle, a full bottle can't hardly be mixed. I find steeping (letting it sit, often for weeks) somewhat overrated but the first couple hours or day can make a big difference. The "burning up your coils" sounds like you may have other issues.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Has anybody ever used these 2 flavors? I just started mixing my own juice and I can't seem to do anything with these flavors. there not good at all and they burn my coils up on like the first 2 hits
    Welcome and glad you joined. Some flavors are just plain poison to some individuals. Hang in there and try to stick with recipes that have been reported good to great by most folks.
    Could Google and type in "Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes".
    Might like to read:
    diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
    dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
    Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread