Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
nicotine doesn't really have an effect on the flavor, per se - typically, flavor is pg based, but vg makes better vapor - i tend to vape 70% vg or higher and seem to get plenty of flavor from my juices - I think flavor will be more dependent on the specific juice you are using than the nic level, really

Zusamna

Nov 12, 2014
Longmont, CO USA
Depends on what kind of flavor you're looking for. If you want something to resemble tobacco, higher nicotine gives better throat hit, and a more realistic tobacco taste. For any sweet flavor, less nicotine is better.

Andria
Thank you, I didn't want to buya bunch of different levels to find out!

Reactions: AndriaD

Zusamna

Nov 12, 2014
Longmont, CO USA
nicotine doesn't really have an effect on the flavor, per se - typically, flavor is pg based, but vg makes better vapor - i tend to vape 70% vg or higher and seem to get plenty of flavor from my juices - I think flavor will be more dependent on the specific juice you are using than the nic level, really
Thanks!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thank you, I didn't want to buya bunch of different levels to find out!

You still may need to; finding a good flavor you can be happy with is extremely trial-and-error, but it's also quite trial-and-error to find what nicotine level suits you best. The hardest thing about vaping is that there are so many different variables; coordinating them all takes patience, and understanding of what you want, and then being able to find it. Hang in there, and keep at it -- it's worth it!!!

Andria

Reactions: thetrucker

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
You can also get equipment that provides better flavor. I can vape the same liquid in 3 different tops and get 3 different flavor ranges.
very true - different tanks/ coils/ atty setups provide different flavor levels, for sure - as Miss Andria said, a lot of it is about finding what works for you - but you are in the right place! keep asking questions! :) and welcome!

mjsweet

Jul 2, 2015
Since PG is generally the vehicle for flavor and many producers use nicotine in PG flavor, it totally depends on the supplier. High VG generally means you don't care that much about flavor and more about vapor production. The nicotine generally gives you a peppery throat hit which may mask the flavor you're looking for. Generally, from what I've found, the lower the nicotine, the higher the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread