Flavorah-initial order review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
I recently ordered from this company. I noticed that they put emphasis on the minimal amount of flavor used to mix with juices.
This is impressive because I have tried other vendors and the percentages go far above what I would like. Not to mention the endless notes and revamping of recipes.
*the highlight*
I called customer service and spoke to Erin. He asked what flavors i bought. He was very helpful and advised me to start at 1% flavoring for my initial batches because of how concentrated the flavors are. He seemed genuinely interested in receiving feed back on the juices I purchased. I was very impressed with the service. And I am very impatient to receive my order. Will update soon. :)

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
UPDATE
my order came today. The box was stuffed with packing peanuts and all my bottles were sealed and packed nicely. As you can see, I got oodles of flavors!
Let the journey begin! For 20% off use code ELRECIPES20

Attachments

• 1219.jpeg
    1219.jpeg
    982.8 KB · Views: 45

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hopefully you have tried the flavoring that you purchased in those rather large bottles. Since taste is so subjective I really hope those are pleasing to your pallet. I often tend to mix different vendors types of like flavors together to get a more complete taste of what I am after. An example of that would be a peach flavor ejuice. I mix TFA peach, TFA juicy peach, FA white peach together and get a more rounded taste. I have been known to add yet another one or two also. YMMV
yum...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread