Flavoring question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I've been using Tasty Puffs flavorings in e-juice for over 5 months and haven't lost an atty yet from it. The aty's I use with Tasty Puff flavors last just as long as ones I use with flavors that have no Tasty Puffs (I'm really OCD about using a different atty for each flavor of juice I use, so I know which ones have had TP in them :) ). I started just adding a drop or 2 when I filled a cart to add flavor (started by adding Tasty Puff Orange to Mint Liquid), and I got tired of having to open 2 bottles every time I needed to top off so I just started mixing it with the liquid in a bottle. In a 3 mil bottle I start with about 10 drops of TP and the rest e-liquid (either flavored or unflavored depending on what I'm making), if the flavor is too weak then add a drop or 2 at a time til you have it where you want it. I've tried about 7 flavors and all have worked great, tho I find that the Root Beer flavor is a little too sweet for me. The Joosy Fruit tastes exactly like the Juicy Fruit gum. The Mango and Peach are great and One of my favorites is adding the Apple to Honey Flavored e-liquid. The Orange is good with Mint and by itself in Unflavored E-liquid. Good luck experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread