Flavoring Sales 4th of July???

Status
Not open for further replies.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Question: Historically does either Bull City Flavors or Wizard Labs have 4th of July sales?

Reason: Been DIYing less than a year, wasn't DIYing last year at this time. Went to DIY five of my favorite e-juices last Sunday. I decided to move up to 100ml from 60ml. Started first recipe, was short 6.5g of one flavor to do 100ml. Checked inventory and rest of recipes, can't do any of the rest at 100ml. So need to order more flavors. Currently have 80ish ml of juice available, might get close to 3 weeks until need new juice. Don't live near vape shops, so no easy pick up of new juice.

It comes down to I don't want to order new flavors now because I have crappy luck that there is always a sale after I order something. Looking at an $80+ order so a sale of 20% or more is a major difference. I could also probably get a couple-plus 30ml bottles done with what I have available (or at least will be close enough), so I do have a little wiggle room for shipping time.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Question: Historically does either Bull City Flavors or Wizard Labs have 4th of July sales?

Reason: Been DIYing less than a year, wasn't DIYing last year at this time. Went to DIY five of my favorite e-juices last Sunday. I decided to move up to 100ml from 60ml. Started first recipe, was short 6.5g of one flavor to do 100ml. Checked inventory and rest of recipes, can't do any of the rest at 100ml. So need to order more flavors. Currently have 80ish ml of juice available, might get close to 3 weeks until need new juice. Don't live near vape shops, so no easy pick up of new juice.

It comes down to I don't want to order new flavors now because I have crappy luck that there is always a sale after I order something. Looking at an $80+ order so a sale of 20% or more is a major difference. I could also probably get a couple-plus 30ml bottles done with what I have available (or at least will be close enough), so I do have a little wiggle room for shipping time.

Every DIY vendor has holiday sales. Right now, it's a little early for them to be posting because people would expect the prices to be active the day of the post.

You can go here and see if there's anything you like. There's lots of 10% and 15% off coupons. Click the code link on the coupon for the deal.
Coupon Listings - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
They all have sales. Even on a low rent holiday like Columbus day, my inbox gets flooded with sale offers from every vendor I deal with (lots). 10 to 15 % off is the norm. Nicotine River's are some of the best. If you can't wait, you can get a 6% discount at BCV any time with coupon code VU6.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
For a while now, ECF administration has been creating a holiday "sticky" link, that will appear at the top of every forum/sub-forum, that is dedicated to sales notifications for that holiday. It is short-term; usually starting the week of, and dissappears shortly after the holiday is over. I am guessing they will do something similar for the 4th.

Another good resource is the Deals and Steals thread. This is an on-going thread, so jump to the last page to see current listings.

Reactions: numsquat

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Not sure if I can mention a place I just got an e-mail from where I buy my nic as well as other supplies..... 25% off everything.

Unless it's associated with ELR I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. I'd go ahead!

I know, from reading the last 2 pages in the TFA thread...there was a 30% sale on TFA flavorings at WL that I missed very recently unfortunately. Someone posted about it there last Thursday IIRC, but not on any other threads that I could find. So I'd like to know about a 25% off sale on flavorings.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Unless it's associated with ELR I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. I'd go ahead!

I know, from reading the last 2 pages in the TFA thread...there was a 30% sale on TFA flavorings at WL that I missed very recently unfortunately. Someone posted about it there last Thursday IIRC, but not on any other threads that I could find. So I'd like to know about a 25% off sale on flavorings.
Heartland Vapes has a 25% off most everything sale code happy4th

Last edited:

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
One thing to note (cribbed from Reddit) is that RTS vapes is currently having a 30% off going out of business sale. Their prices are kind of high, so the discount isn't that attractive for most flavors, but they have a 50% off code for FA, which might make for a pretty good deal. The codes are apparently Liquid50 for the FA discount and liquid30 for the general discount.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread