Flavors of the Week Mega Thread! Updated Weekly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
Ok, I'll contribute...
I ordered the waffle with my initial sampler on my first TVR order and loved it! Flavor you would expect, but with a very strong throat hit. I just ordered 60 ml as the flavor of the week.

I haven't found a flavor here at TVR that I didn't like and I'll keep trying new ones with their weekly deals

Thanks! only a really bad review would keep me from ordering :D

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
We need more people commenting on weekly flavors! :)

anyone try Dragon Fruit? Waffle? Blue Cotton Candy?

I just finished the dragon fruit I received in last weeks ordered. I have never eaten dragon fruit so I can only comment on what I thought it tasted like to me. I thought it was good, it was fruity tasting with a sweet and slightly sour tang on the exhale. I plan to order this on payday, but with an extra shot as I think it needs a little more. As it is, it is a light vape if you know what I mean. It left mean wanting a little more bite to it, but I really like the twang. Tastes are subjective.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I just finished the dragon fruit I received in last weeks ordered. I have never eaten dragon fruit so I can only comment on what I thought it tasted like to me. I thought it was good, it was fruity tasting with a sweet and slightly sour tang on the exhale. I plan to order this on payday, but with an extra shot as I think it needs a little more. As it is, it is a light vape if you know what I mean. It left mean wanting a little more bite to it, but I really like the twang. Tastes are subjective.

Most Fruit flavors are great with single flavor shots. I like my Dragon Fruit with a single shot. I've never eaten an actual dragon fruit either! I almost don't want to because I like our flavor so much and I don't want it to spole it for me! ~Jess

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
FOW 1-2.jpg

Weekender 1-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread