Not open for further replies.

Beau

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
40% off Sale 7/14-7/21!!
Room is needed for new flavors and we need these current ones to move on out. Nicoticket is happy to announce this amazing deal to make some space. Pick up these delicious flavors before they run out. It will be awhile before some of these are restocked, and some will be gone for good, yes GONE FOR GOOD!

Strike, Peanut Butter Cookie, Band Camp, Got Cookie?, Sure Bert, & The Doodle!

Coupon Code: BLOWOUT

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Band Camp, PBC, Sure Bert, Doodle will all be back eventually. We are looking to blow out the existing stock so that we have the ability to release more flavors. Keepin' it Phresh! ;)
Thanks for that. I can wait then, can't justify more juice unless it's gone forever lol.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I've been having many debates to determine how long an unopened bottle of juice will be good before it starts turning really dark and icky looking. I have like 1300mls of juice lol. Really not sure I can go 6 months without pbc though to be honest. One of my favorites, haven't even tried the other 5 Nicoticket juices I have yet!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I ordered a 30ml PBC lol. I'm so weak. I'm actually proud of myself for limiting to a 30ml...that's only because there wasn't a 60ml in 3mg and I didn't want to spend much more. Stuff is too good. I have an unopened BC already, and I'm picky so the others don't interest me too much, though I'm sure they're still tasty. Glad I pulled the trigger, the stock of what I wanted went from 56 to 34 in like 2 hours!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I've been having many debates to determine how long an unopened bottle of juice will be good before it starts turning really dark and icky looking. I have like 1300mls of juice lol. Really not sure I can go 6 months without pbc though to be honest. One of my favorites, haven't even tried the other 5 Nicoticket juices I have yet!
If it's NT juice and still in a sealed bottle it will last a LONG time. My GCD from 12/14 was vastly different (no steep at all) from the glass bottles (right after decanting into the plastic) than the GCD from 9/14 in the plastic bottles (left)...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
If it's NT juice and still in a sealed bottle it will last a LONG time. My GCD from 12/14 was vastly different (no steep at all) from the glass bottles (right after decanting into the plastic) than the GCD from 9/14 in the plastic bottles (left)...

That's good to know! I keep all my juice in glass bottles in my dresser drawer. Maybe I should've ordered more lol. Nah I'm good. Going to try ACB or CLS next. I'm sure I'll love some others to hold me off! I know the darker juice like that is harmless, but it's not very appealing and grosses me out a bit.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got Cookie? is already reduced, then can use this coupon too, AWESOME deal, 120mils coming my way for $38 shipped :) but I am sad too, as I am guessing with Got Cookie? already reduced and this sale, may not see Got Cookie? anymore :(

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    Got Cookie? is already reduced, then can use this coupon too, AWESOME deal, 120mils coming my way for $38 shipped :) but I am sad too, as I am guessing with Got Cookie? already reduced and this sale, may not see Got Cookie? anymore :(
    Oh man! I should've at least looked at this one. I would've thrown a bottle in. I don't think I can change my order now though, oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread