FlavorS of the Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Got Cookie? is already reduced, then can use this coupon too, AWESOME deal, 120mils coming my way for $38 shipped :) but I am sad too, as I am guessing with Got Cookie? already reduced and this sale, may not see Got Cookie? anymore :(

Yep *gentle pats* :(

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Oh man! I should've at least looked at this one. I would've thrown a bottle in. I don't think I can change my order now though, oh well.

Actually if it hasn't been completed and packed yet they won't get to it before tomorrow (they are closed now). Contact them via contact@nicoticket.com with a compelling header like "DON'T PACK ORDER #----- UNTILL YOU READ THIS!!!!!!!!" and ask them if you can add to your order. They just might be able to help you out. :)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Actually if it hasn't been completed and packed yet they won't get to it before tomorrow (they are closed now). Contact them via contact@nicoticket.com with a compelling header like "DON'T PACK ORDER #----- UNTILL YOU READ THIS!!!!!!!!" and ask them if you can add to your order. They just might be able to help you out. :)
Thanks for that. I just read the description for it. I'm normally not a big chocolate or mint guy, but I actually have a 30ml of a different Peppermint cocoa flavor. So it's no biggie, just me getting something for the price lol.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    40% off Sale 7/14-7/21!!
    Room is needed for new flavors and we need these current ones to move on out. Nicoticket is happy to announce this amazing deal to make some space. Pick up these delicious flavors before they run out. It will be awhile before some of these are restocked, and some will be gone for good, yes GONE FOR GOOD!

Strike, Peanut Butter Cookie, Band Camp, Got Cookie?, Sure Bert, & The Doodle!

Coupon Code: BLOWOUT

Also posted in the 'deals and steals' thread now ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    I've been having many debates to determine how long an unopened bottle of juice will be good before it starts turning really dark and icky looking. I have like 1300mls of juice lol. Really not sure I can go 6 months without pbc though to be honest. One of my favorites, haven't even tried the other 5 Nicoticket juices I have yet!

Steeping doesn't really begin until you open the bottle and give it air - as long as you keep the bottles sealed, in a dark/cool location, they will last a *long* time.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    Sounds like someone needs a bigger warehouse.

No, we just need to utilize our space better (we're working on that). We're probably not going to do more than 20 flavors on the Nicoticket line so we have to discontinue something to bring another back. Got Cookie is definitely going away and never coming back. The rest of them are really unknown - time will tell.

Strike: Will probably stay in stock in 3/6/12

Peanut Butter Cookie: Obviously we're going to do this again, it may be 6 months or more though... and it will not be made in 0 or 18.

Band Camp: Will likely be next summer before we revisit it (July, 2016). When we do make it again it will not be made in 0 or 18.

Got Cookie? Going away

Sure Bert We might make more in 3/6/12 until 0 and 18 are depleted, hard to say - but we will probably never make more 0 or 18.

The Doodle! We might make more in 3/6/12 until 0 and 18 are depleted, hard to say - but we will probably never make more 0 or 18.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    I ordered a 30ml PBC lol. I'm so weak. I'm actually proud of myself for limiting to a 30ml...that's only because there wasn't a 60ml in 3mg and I didn't want to spend much more. Stuff is too good. I have an unopened BC already, and I'm picky so the others don't interest me too much, though I'm sure they're still tasty. Glad I pulled the trigger, the stock of what I wanted went from 56 to 34 in like 2 hours!

Thank you kindly for the order(s)!~

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Strike: Will probably stay in stock in 3/6/12
    Ok, thank all that is good and holy in this world. It is just starting to really hit it for me, and I can tell it's only going to get better. With max VG, very low nic, and a "true" NET (;):p:rolleyes:) it takes a while to steep. I just added a bit of nic to my unicorn bottle. I really love this one, Clark, and would be very sad for it to go away.

ed101z

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    I'm new to Nicoticket. My experience with The Virus wasn't good awhile back. Months later, thought I'd try some other flavors and give Nicoticket another chance. ACB and Strawnilla were the choices @ 18mg of Nic. Strawnilla is an interesting mix with a lots of strawberry flavor to it. However, I'm finding myself growing really fond of ACB -- especially after having my Gallbladder removed today. Have been sitting around taking medicine while resting up. I dozed off for a nap, and actually woke up to the smell ACB! Smelled really good too! Grabbed my Reo Grand for lots of vaping. Still vaping it like crazy at this time.

This leads up to my concern as it looks like Nictoticket will be a juice vender I turn too for great flavors. But I just have to say what needs to be said, and relate my fears. :cool:

I've wanted to try Got Cookie for along time, but didn't. Now, I'm seeing a Funeral being arranged for it here at Nicoticket, and this is somewhat like the Wake (last chance to see them). I think as long as people are willing to order it, then it should be kept alive. I don't subohm 6mg or 12mg, and find that 18mg of Nic is a perfect level for smokers converting to vaping. 18mg options should also be kept available to the needs of people.

Bottom line... IF the Customer likes it, and wants it... keep it ALIVE! :) Sometimes it takes awhile for a juice to start selling and take off flying! Clark, you're reminding me of WalMart. If it doesn't sell good in 6 months, it's removed from the shelves. Please don't be like WalMart. I hate that place anymore because of that reason. :sneaky: Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm direct, and say what's on my mind. :|

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    ed101z you do not offend anyone. Have your say without worry, Clark likes to hear it truthful even if he has a different opinion. There are many factors for having any of the juices not just what sells (though that is a big part of it, if they make a batch and it sits collecting dust it's going to be moved out...) Buy as much as you can and stash it away. ;)

ed101z

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    ed101z you do not offend anyone. Have your say without worry, Clark likes to hear it truthful even if he has a different opinion. There are many factors for having any of the juices not just what sells (though that is a big part of it, if they make a batch and it sits collecting dust it's going to be moved out...) Buy as much as you can and stash it away. ;)
    Thanks Megan. I'm trying to not come across a jerk. I certainly understand the Supply and Demand of the vaping world. However, IF you create a juice that someone likes, then I feel it should be kept available. As long as ONE customer likes it, and buys it... then that's enough. Granted, it may not sell as well as you had hoped for, but still, it may end up selling really good someday.

I'm wanting to become a Nictoticket customer, but this policy right here scares me away. Just don't like knowing that IF I happen to like a juice that doesn't reach high sale expectation... then it's goodbye. Why even bother liking a juice IF there is a possibility that it will become extinct.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    Wow ed, Walmart eh, keeping a juice if only one customer eh...can't say I agree with many of your points :)

FWIW the funeral being planned for got cookie isn't a 6 month Walmart kind of deal - no idea where you really came up with that - it has been around for well over a year and very few people buy it.

With all due respect I agree with none of your points. Not even the last one. Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

You're entitled to these opinions and I respect them and you as a person so don't take it the wrong way. I just don't get ya, that's all.

Last edited:

Josh V

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    nicoticket.com
    Hello everyone!

We're adding some more flavors to the Blowout sale! Sale is extended to the 28th of July, and now includes The Cure, Passioncake, and Mah Peeps! So, including the other five flavors from last week, that makes eight flavors at 40% off until midnight on the 28th!

Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA

Coupon code: Blowout

GET YOU SOME JUICES!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    Hello everyone!

We're adding some more flavors to the Blowout sale! Sale is extended to the 28th of July, and now includes The Cure, Passioncake, and Mah Peeps! So, including the other five flavors from last week, that makes eight flavors at 40% off until midnight on the 28th!

Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA

Coupon code: Blowout

GET YOU SOME JUICES!
    You had me at Cure :) order placed!

ed101z

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Wow ed, Walmart eh, keeping a juice if only one customer eh...can't say I agree with many of your points :)

FWIW the funeral being planned for got cookie isn't a 6 month Walmart kind of deal - no idea where you really came up with that - it has been around for well over a year and very few people buy it.

With all due respect I agree with none of your points. Not even the last one. Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

You're entitled to these opinions and I respect them and you as a person so don't take it the wrong way. I just don't get ya, that's all.

Maybe the “one customer” statement was overkill. I’ll take that back. Of course you gotta have more than ONE customer liking it. But it looks like Got Milk has a lot of folks liking it. Just can't grasp the "Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" when it comes to an ejuice. If someone is depending on that juice to help keep them off real cigarettes, then it's a little more serious than the better loved than not attitude.

I mention Walmart because that’s what goes on there. Go there today and find a product you like, and it may not be there 3 months from now. It just depends on popularity of the product, and how well it sells. However, that’s a multi-billion dollar business, and ‘sale and demand’ pressure is certainly applied.

What exactly is the White Label thing? I'm guessing it's sorta like the WalMart deal. Does is separate juices from good sellers, and label them as maybes? Maybe they’ll be around next month; maybe they won’t. Who knows? And now, a Nictotine limit has been put on the remaining juices on sale. No 18mg Nic?? Well, 12mg is too low for me, so I have no choice but to get 18mg.

Glad I didn’t try Got Cookie. Who knows? Maybe it would’ve been a really good juice. Glad I’m not going to try Band Camp. Although an apple cinnamon pie custard does sound like an excellent flavor to vape, I won’t bother since it’s no longer being offered in 18mg. Point is…, I don’t like my options being taken away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread