FlavorS of the Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
With the way that Nicoticket brings new flavors, don't think of it as "options being taken away". Think of it as "new options being offered".
Also, Nicoticket is known to sometimes bring back a favorite or two; you just never know when.
And, "The Cure" reminds me of a really tasty S'more...

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Maybe the “one customer” statement was overkill. I’ll take that back. Of course you gotta have more than ONE customer liking it. But it looks like Got Milk has a lot of folks liking it. Just can't grasp the "Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" when it comes to an ejuice. If someone is depending on that juice to help keep them off real cigarettes, then it's a little more serious than the better loved than not attitude.

I mention Walmart because that’s what goes on there. Go there today and find a product you like, and it may not be there 3 months from now. It just depends on popularity of the product, and how well it sells. However, that’s a multi-billion dollar business, and ‘sale and demand’ pressure is certainly applied.

What exactly is the White Label thing? I'm guessing it's sorta like the WalMart deal. Does is separate juices from good sellers, and label them as maybes? Maybe they’ll be around next month; maybe they won’t. Who knows? And now, a Nictotine limit has been put on the remaining juices on sale. No 18mg Nic?? Well, 12mg is too low for me, so I have no choice but to get 18mg.

Glad I didn’t try Got Cookie. Who knows? Maybe it would’ve been a really good juice. Glad I’m not going to try Band Camp. Although an apple cinnamon pie custard does sound like an excellent flavor to vape, I won’t bother since it’s no longer being offered in 18mg. Point is…, I don’t like my options being taken away.

Essentially white labels are beta juices....part of it is to test the flavor and reaction to said flavor...If the response is positive, then its possible the flavor will be upgraded to a more permanent status.

I understand your points and have seen items that were white label go away, which i liked. that said at the end of the day, it is a business and business decisions have to be made. If you had a store and had items on the shelf doing nothing but collecting dust...maybe you sell one of those items in a month...maybe 2 months...when you finally get low on said item...will you reorder that item to restock the shelf? or would you try ordering something to fill that space that has a chance to sell.

Also, some of the white labels are seasonal and only intended to be around for that season....ie Mah Peeps is intended for the easter time...Band camp is tended for summer ( It will be back next summer, per postings)..If you look around too, companies that have had ungodly numbers of flavors have started to pair down their offerings, as once legislation kicks in, each bottle/nic level is going to require lots of money to pay the regulation tax that the gov is licking their chops at getting their hands on.

What nicoticket has done is no different than what any company does...if its not economical, then it doesnt make business sense in continue to try selling it...

lastly, like i said i do agree with you somewhat...and as far as better to have loved than to not have, his meaning is, you got to try it loved it and are better in life for it, than not having had tried it at all :)

Band camp is a nice vape too...i missed out on it the first round, but decided to try it this time around...i am better for having that experience :)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Thinking about trying "the Cure". Does is taste like the Virus? Might try Wakonda since I keep hearing about it being a great juice.

This ACB flavor is outstanding! It's vaping really well, and I'm liking it a lot. :)

Cure is definitely different from the virus.

ACB is amazing...i think if that one ever went away there would be riots....if wakonda ever went away there would be the indian wars all over again hehe

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
DaBuc, thank you for taking the time to explain the White Label and what it means. Appreciate it. Had to express what I felt because - to be honest ....I find ACB reeling me in like a fish. I'm that reluctant Bass fighting to get away, and it is reelin' and reelin' me in slowly, but surely. Perhaps I'm falling for ACB :), and the thought of it being a White Label if it doesn't sale well, doesn't feel to swell -- especially since I'm just now taking a liking to it.

I'm gonna have to try Wakonda, and many others on the Black Label. I'm definitely liking ACB and Strawnilla much better than the Virus. It could be that Clark's recipes are starting to make sense to the ole' taste buds. :confused:

Edit: Just learned that Got Cookie is a Coil Killer. If that's the case, then I understand a lot more now.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
DaBuc, thank you for taking the time to explain the White Label and what it means. Appreciate it. Had to express what I felt because - to be honest ....I find ACB reeling me in like a fish. I'm that reluctant Bass fighting to get away, and it is reelin' and reelin' me in slowly, but surely. Perhaps I'm falling for ACB :), and the thought of it being a White Label if it doesn't sale well, doesn't feel to swell -- especially since I'm just now taking a liking to it.

I'm gonna have to try Wakonda, and many others on the Black Label. I'm definitely liking ACB and Strawnilla much better than the Virus. It could be that Clark's recipes are starting to make sense to the ole' taste buds. :confused:

Edit: Just learned that Got Cookie is a Coil Killer. If that's the case, then I understand a lot more now.

Just to let you know ACB is going "Black Label" it has already been stated. Which means that it will be part of the permanent lineup at some point

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Acb is black label homie, it's sticking around (as are you I suspect) :)

The cure is the same NET as the virus but tastes nothing like the virus. Smores meets baccy. A real treat if you ask me.

I can't say everyone will like what I like but wakonda is my favorite. It's worth trying :) like I said if clark ever discontinued it (he wont, I think it sells like wild fire) sloth would lead the uprising :)

Eta yes got cookie killed coils like a fiend. And wasn't very good - coming from a chocoholic.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Had to show you guys what I'm vaping ACB in right now. Man, it's really, really good too.

Han Solo (Reo Grand; RM2; 28g Kanthal; 6/7 wraps on 3/32 drill bit; 1.2ohms; CelluCotton ; and Shorty Drip Tip)

20150721_144908aa.jpg

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Had to show you guys what I'm vaping ACB in right now. Man, it's really, really good too.

Han Solo (Reo Grand; RM2; 28g Kanthal; 6/7 wraps on 3/32 drill bit; 1.2ohms; CelluCotton ; and Shorty Drip Tip)

View attachment 473859

awesome...i like my reo with rm2...unmodified air hole...gives me the best feel for a cig drag...and does great with flavor..acb and wakonda for the most part live in that device :)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Hey Ed101z, stick around for a while... you'll see how far from Walmart NT really is, for one. Also, I'd highly recommend trying a few other black label juices-- it's likely you'll find a few that you really love (keeping in mind that almost all the juices change quite a bit over time, so don't give up on ones that don't hit it for you right away). Then it's easier to enjoy trying the new stuff that comes out, whether it's BETA and we may never see it again, or a whole new line, or just a seasonal juice that we get to enjoy just once a year.
It totally freaks me out when I think about them paring down the offerings (they better NEVER get rid of PC!!!), but remember, it's for the purpose of making room for new flavors. And from my experience, it seems like every new thing that Clark & Co. puts out just keeps getting better. So the likelihood of you liking a new flavor better than you would have liked GC, or whatever, is very good, I think. :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
awesome...i like my reo with rm2...unmodified air hole...gives me the best feel for a cig drag...and does great with flavor..acb and wakonda for the most part live in that device :)
I love a tight draw too. Got another RM2 cap, and put a #56 air hole in it. That’s a step back from the 3/64 hole that Rob uses. #56 is a very tight air draw, but man… it sure does put out the flavor!

That is sweet Ed101z! I love ACB but haven't tried it in my REO yet. I have been building at about 1.8 and I am not getting enough flavor so I think I will drop my coil down to 1.2 and see what happens! Thanks for sharing!

Chilli, 1.2ohm heat brings out good flavor and vapor, so it may do it for ya. I guess it depends on what Atomizer, Kanthal wire, and Wicking material you use. I tried ACB in a dripper at 1.7ohm at 10watts before the Reo. It didn’t go so well. The Reo setup brought it to life much better.

Hey Ed101z, stick around for a while... you'll see how far from Walmart NT really is, for one. Also, I'd highly recommend trying a few other black label juices-- it's likely you'll find a few that you really love (keeping in mind that almost all the juices change quite a bit over time, so don't give up on ones that don't hit it for you right away). Then it's easier to enjoy trying the new stuff that comes out, whether it's BETA and we may never see it again, or a whole new line, or just a seasonal juice that we get to enjoy just once a year.
It totally freaks me out when I think about them paring down the offerings (they better NEVER get rid of PC!!!), but remember, it's for the purpose of making room for new flavors. And from my experience, it seems like every new thing that Clark & Co. puts out just keeps getting better. So the likelihood of you liking a new flavor better than you would have liked GC, or whatever, is very good, I think. :)

Hey Henry! I’ve seen ya a few times in Reoville. Guess I have no choice but to stick around. Today is my first day with Absolut Crème Brulee. It’s an outstanding vape packed with tons of flavor and taste!! I’m hoping ACB (and other NC products) is easy on the coils. I’ve had my share of coil killer juices. At the same time though, I realize you cannot sacrifice great flavor and taste for a little coil gunking. It’s just part of the land, and comes with the territory. Hoping to go through at least 3 bottles (18ml) before having to mess with the coil. I’ll be the happiest camper in the camp IF that occurs. We will see though. So far, I've went through 4ml, and the coil looks pretty good. Fingers crossed. :thumb:

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Acb is black label homie, it's sticking around (as are you I suspect) :)

The cure is the same NET as the virus but tastes nothing like the virus. Smores meets baccy. A real treat if you ask me.

I can't say everyone will like what I like but wakonda is my favorite. It's worth trying :) like I said if clark ever discontinued it (he wont, I think it sells like wild fire) sloth would lead the uprising :)

Eta yes got cookie killed coils like a fiend. And wasn't very good - coming from a chocoholic.

Sloth, I would be right there with you on the Wakonda. I'm not as active on the forums due to work constraints (work has gone crazy, good thing I guess :blink:), but I still hit my Reo filled with Wakonda all day everyday.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I love a tight draw too. Got another RM2 cap, and put a #56 air hole in it. That’s a step back from the 3/64 hole that Rob uses. #56 is a very tight air draw, but man… it sure does put out the flavor!

i bet thats tight!!! hehe

Now, with that ACB try to save some to get it aged...that stuff really starts to pop at around 2 months...gotta get it to the golden brown color and its heaven all the way :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
i bet thats tight!!! hehe

Now, with that ACB try to save some to get it aged...that stuff really starts to pop at around 2 months...gotta get it to the golden brown color and its heaven all the way :)
Good point if he is in love already he's in for a treat if he gets an aged stash :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth, I would be right there with you on the Wakonda. I'm not as active on the forums due to work constraints (work has gone crazy, good thing I guess :blink:), but I still hit my Reo filled with Wakonda all day everyday.
Me too my holy brotha :)
20150721_144008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread