FlavorS of the Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Ed, if you thought Got Cookie? sounded good, check out Radioactive. It reminds me of a lighter version of GC.
Personally, I have been loving GC? ever since I got my free bottle a few weeks ago when it was being given away with any order $50 or more. Even though it is a black label, it is going way. Bummer. The first time this happened to me was with Home Slice. I loved Home Slice but it wasn't a good seller so it got discontinued. Same for GC? I guess. The best part of NT though is that I always find something else to fall in love with. When my Got Cookie? stash runs out, I'm gonna really dive into Radioactive.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Yes...Home Slice was a PB&J vape. I thought it was really good. I had read that Kent was done with it so I stocked up on it but I'm pretty much done with what I have left. I spent a decent amount of $$ trying to find something new outside of NT but in the end I came running back. I'm used to it now, having favorites of mine get discontinued. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. Just give a few of the black labels, except for GC, a try and see what you think. I really like Passioncake as well but it looks like it may also be on the chopping block. CLS and ACB are two that I can always go back to so I'm not to worried about not finding something in the NT world that I can ADV.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Also, take advantage of the blowout sale. Got Cookie? Is really cheap with the 40% off the already discounted price. I have 3 bottles in the steep cabinet and one on the counter that I'm currently vaping. I figure by the time I get thru all of it I probably be sick of it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Radioactive is my third favorite juice, for a long time it was 2nd battling for first even. Definitely check it out Ed. That said, I personally see no resemblance to Got Cookie - none, goes to show how subjective it all is. No chocolate or mint, the only cross over in theory is vanilla. Plus I can't stand GC and love Radio... :)

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
How long does Nicoticket run a juice BEFORE it's discontinued?? :| Seems like there are a few juices missing that I remember reading about in January. :tumble:

Thanks Matty. I'm gonna check out Gravity and Radioactive soon.
I am not sure if Kent has a set time for allowing a juice to "blossom". I think it really depends on how well it sells. Seeing that The Cure and Passioncake are part of the blowout sale makes me think that they are not selling as well as they hoped they would so they are getting an early axe. I could be completely wrong though. Just my .02 cents.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
How long does Nicoticket run a juice BEFORE it's discontinued?? :| Seems like there are a few juices missing that I remember reading about in January. :tumble:
I think it has a lot more to do with how well a juice sells than any particular time period. Several flavors have been around since the very beginning of Nicoticket or shortly thereafter (Betelgeuse, CLS, Frenilla, GCD, Gravity, Virus), others come and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread