Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
We are pleased to officially announce our partnership with Flavour Art!

Our first shipment arrived this morning!

We are starting with:
  • AAA Magic Mask
  • Chocolate
  • tobacco - Shade
  • tobacco - Burley
  • tobacco - Cowboy Blend
  • Tobacco - Cuban Supreme
  • Tobacco - Desert Ship
  • Tobacco - Perique Black
  • Tobacco - Virginia
These are packed in a 6ml dropper bottle and the price is right at $4.50 each!

Use your ECF coupon and they are only $4.05 or .67 cents per ml!

Last edited:

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
So, when Linda successfully concocts that Pink Grapefruit (and/or Honeysuckle) I will not be able to restrain myself from another order!

I have been having the BEST TIME mixing stuff since I got my order from you with all those flavorings (last week? it's a blur now) - I plan to post some vendor reviews soon. So many good suppliers I have found here at ECF !!

I started with quite a stash of LorAnn's, but there are lots of flavors they don't make, and I wanted to round out my ingredients list with several of the PA and FA items you're now carrying.

I made a Honey Vanilla Cream concoction that shows promise! But I want to try it out with a new battery & atty before I make any serious judgments. DIY does take time to evaluate one's results.

Oops, going off-topic. (Except I couldn't have done it without PA's Honey flavoring from you, which I almost pared from my first list...)

I'm glad you're continuing to add options for us. Thanks!

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
DIY does take time to evaluate one's results.

I've only been doing this for a couple of days but I couldn't agree more. -- Still tweaking until I get the flavor I like.

Also seems some flavors require more flavoring and some require less flavoring. Learning all the different variants will take some time.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Some flavors are dominant and some are not! Cinnamon for example, a drop will do you where say cheesecake is light and needs much more :)

There is definatly a learning curve, but we are here to help! If you have any questions please let us know! There are also alot of very wonderful experienced DIYers here on ECF also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread