Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
So I take it that these flavors are more concentrated and use less PG than TPA? I went nutz and bought all of my flavors (like 50-60 of them) from TPA. Probably not good head work since I'm having to go extreme with lemon to get a good lemonade. As I deplete my flavors maybe I should consider Flavour Art next go around. Is there another Flavour Art flavor index so I can compare the remaining flavors? Thank you for posting these!

I did the opposite of you and ordered flavour art stuff first and then some tpa. After the FA, I've been pretty disappointed with the TPA stuff. I recommend them.

Also, e-cig express makes some even more concentrated flavors than Flavour Art. You only need like 1-5% as I understand it. I've not tried it, but I PMed that pretty blonde girl (cant remember her name) who posts here about them and she said they were real good flavors. When I need to re-order some nic I think I will try them out.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Also, e-cig express makes some even more concentrated flavors than Flavour Art. You only need like 1-5% as I understand it. I've not tried it, but I PMed that pretty blonde girl (cant remember her name) who posts here about them and she said they were real good flavors. When I need to re-order some nic I think I will try them out.

I ordered some from FA and was wondering how long it took for you to receive them. Also, how did it get to you after it got to this country. I choose the "cheap" shipping so I don't have tracking. BTW, I found MyFreedomSmokes has good prices and quantities/strength of nic. Comes in glass bottles! PG/VG 1 ltr. in plastic. I also would like to know about the strength of the ecig flavors.

TNX

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
has anyone tried the lemon sicily? what flavor % does anyone recommend and does this benefit with some EM or is it sweet enough? Im also looking to add Koolada to it as well.

I used it at 11% in a Lemon Cookie recipe and it was wonderful. So somewhere around there. Just try it by itself and add Koolada/EM to taste.

ericoahu

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Oahu
Sorry to be dense and newbish but are those percentages what you would use even if it were a single flavor? If I am combining two flavors and wanted a half and half mix would I cut each percentage in half?

Somesorta Berry: 8%
Somesorta Citrus: 10%

So if I wanted a half/half mixture of those two imaginary flavors I'd plug 4% for the first and 5% for the other for a total of 9% flavor in the final juice?

Real life example from first page:

Caramel 2%

Tiramisu 4%

If I wanted just plain Tirumisu I'd put 4%

If I wanted half/half Tiramisu and Caramel I'd start with 1% Caramel and 2% Tiramisu?

Last edited:

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Sorry to be dense and newbish but are those percentages what you would use even if it were a single flavor? If I am combining two flavors and wanted a half and half mix would I cut each percentage in half?

Somesorta Berry: 8%
Somesorta Citrus: 10%

So if I wanted a half/half mixture of those two imaginary flavors I'd plug 4% for the first and 5% for the other for a total of 9% flavor in the final juice?

Real life example from first page:

Caramel 2%

Tiramisu 4%

If I wanted just plain Tirumisu I'd put 4%

If I wanted half/half Tiramisu and Caramel I'd start with 1% Caramel and 2% Tiramisu?

Your math is perfectly sensible and this method can provide an great starting point. The issue is that flavors play together funny and you never know what the end result will be. Sometimes things enhance one another perfectly, more often though 1+1 != 2, and one flavor obliterates the other, or they just go 'yuck', or they both seem weaker, and so on.

So - yeah, start with that and then sample-refine-sample-refine :)

Good luck!

ericoahu

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Oahu
I wanted to add, in case anyone is still maintaining this thread, that recommendation for strawberry at 10-15% seems very very high. The 2% recommended by Flavourart seems a much more reasonable baseline.

Maybe someone mean 10-15 drops per ml? Dunno, but anyone trying FA strawberry for the first time is advised to start at 2% first in my opinion.

This strawberry also seems to benefit from open air steeping for a day or two. Mix, shake, take cap and dropper off, and let sit for a minimum of 24 hours.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Tried some vanilla tahity yesterday ... It tastes weird, but it's damn good 5 drops in 5 ml

I was thinking of ordering this but wondered what tahiti tastes like? Weird? but damn good sounds good to me :p I'll have to place yet another order for some flavors I don't yet have to go into the 5 or so shoeboxes of flavor bottles that I already have :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread