FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
I am posting a feeler for a possible FlavourArt co-op. This is not an approved co-op just checking interest before I proceed. I have contacted FA to check on discounts or shipping discounts for a bulk order and I am waiting for a reply.
I am checking into this because I NEED some flavors and everyone seems to be out of stock (for the flavors I need) or charging a lot for small 3-5ml bottles. Please post if you would be interested so I can get an idea if I should proceed.
I will post any info I receive from FA when I get response!
:) Lulu

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
Yes, I checked ecigexpress. I usually get my FA there but they are out of stock in most of the flavors I need. 20mls directly from FA is approx $5.50 (not including shipping) so would be right around the same price as ecigexpress. If FA can offer a bulk order discount or a shipping discount then it would make it worth while, it would just take a little longer from Italy.

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
should we post the ones we are interested in? (and what is oba oba??)
Oba Oba is from the new vape heaven flavors. the description is spot on. It is a very light fruity vanilla flavor, I am loving it. I mixed it at 10% Oba with 5% Vanilla Tahity and it is awesome!

I PM'd Linnx at ecigexpress about possibly supplying the co-op and he is interested. They have by far, the best prices on the FlavourArt (30ml bottles) and could supply it quickly here in the US. I'm checking with him about when he will be restocked on all flavors or if we should compile a list of flavors and then order through him. I will let everyone know and ask the mods permission to proceed once I have some more info. Thanks everyone and keep the post coming if you are interested in ordering. :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Oba Oba is from the new vape heaven flavors. the description is spot on. It is a very light fruity vanilla flavor, I am loving it. I mixed it at 10% Oba with 5% Vanilla Tahity and it is awesome!

I PM'd Linnx at ecigexpress about possibly supplying the co-op and he is interested. They have by far, the best prices on the FlavourArt (30ml bottles) and could supply it quickly here in the US. I'm checking with him about when he will be restocked on all flavors or if we should compile a list of flavors and then order through him. I will let everyone know and ask the mods permission to proceed once I have some more info. Thanks everyone and keep the post coming if you are interested in ordering. :)

Linnx has been great to me also -- I would be just as happy ordering from him if he had the flavors I wanted, even if its a little more -- and he only charges a little more (unlike another FA supplier)!:)

I will edit to add the flavors I think I need!!!:laugh:

Edit: If anything I'd want ecigexpress to make sure to stock these at least (I know some are there!:laugh:)
Here they are as follows according to how much I'd like fwiw:
Large -- Butterscotch, Cocoa, Fresh Cream, Lemon Sicily, Oba Oba
Medium -- White Grape, Concord Grape, Hypnotic Mist, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Tahity
Small -- Barley, Pandoro, Fresh Fig, Oryental 4, Tiramasu, and Mozzerella, Cheddar, and Gorgonzolla Cheese

I don't know why but vaping cheese interests me!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread