Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
just looked at the yuri, isn't bottom airflow better for flavour?

see, some people tell me single coil is better for flavour, other say it doesn't matter.
same goes for bottom/side airflow.

would be nice to know what you guys think?
As for single vs dual and bottom vs other air flow. Dual coils and bottom air flow I find provide much better flavor. I have a couple of tri coil RDA's and they provide an even more dense and flavorful vape. For me the worst for flavor is top air flow, bottom is best, side is second. More coils = more surface for juice to vaporize, more vapor more flavor. Also the design of the chamber makes a significant difference, smaller more condensed = less air to dilute the flavor.

Crothux

Dec 13, 2016
Bottom air is best for flavor but the way the Yuri has the air it is angled to come up under the coil. I'm impressed with it, do I have other RDA's that have better flavor? Yes, but they also cost 3+x more than the Yuri ;)

It really does have excellent flavor and for an Authentic and the quality of machining for under $20 it's an excellent buy.

what one's do you have? :)

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
what one's do you have? :)
Oh, I also have to say the Mose by MCV is also one of my favorite flavor addy's and along with the Darang and Omerta is totally leak proof.

The Omerta is an excellent flavor addy but a PiA to build which is why I don't use it much. But the flavor is very good.

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I've bought a couple of clone,s some are great (the kennedy 24 clone) and others not so much the Troll clone. I'm not desperate for a single coil build. I've just heard that they are supposed to be more flavourful. I'm also told the Nectar and the Magma are supposed to be decent but the juice well just doesn't cut it for me. I looked at the sapor, it seemed decent but there was a reason I didn't like it (can't remember what it was I'll have to check it out in a bit). I've been reading about the goon clone and it's apparently just as good as the original, like no need to buy it the original if you have the clone.

Is the In destructible RDA by wismec any good for flavour? Like it's all I'm after, the flavour. As sometimes in our shop our customers bring liquids from all over the place, and I can't expect them to give me a whole tank in my Combo RDTA.

I'm not sure about this, I don't see what you're trying to tell me ? not all fasttech products are OK. I once bought batteries off them, they were completely beaten up (not just scratched, actually DENTED). I was not going to use those. They didn't refund me either, as I had no proof they were from them. I stopped buying from fasttech for a while after that. Anyway if I'm missing the point, pls ellaborate.

I think the Wismec Indestructible has pretty good flavor. Not as good as the Kennedy or Goon.

You do have to play with the airflow quite a bit to get it dialed into your preference.

Overall, I think it is a great RDA for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread