Not open for further replies.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Eddie man, I appreciate you!
Just having a laugh, To be honest I didn't think anyone would've been too interested in the project and It's pretty cool.
It's fun to see the variations in the builds and you're doing some fine work yourself.
You created the disco orca. It needs to be in your signature.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Eddie man, I appreciate you!
Just having a laugh, To be honest I didn't think anyone would've been too interested in the project and It's pretty cool.
It's fun to see the variations in the builds and you're doing some fine work yourself.
You created the disco orca. It needs to be in your signature.
Honestly, it's my favorite mod and I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Not a big fan of box style mechs simply because it's wasted space IMHO. Yet in the case of the orca it couldn't get any more compact with the design despite being a box. Lightweight, tiny, and hits like an effing train without misfires.

Built right; Best mech squonker under $100 and performs as well as much more expensive mods.

FDA BOC

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
I should have my Orca tomorrow. In the meantime I've been gathering as many little tips I can, especially for what to do with the 510 since the VT 510's are so long. Found this little trick from a member in a Facebook group. Actually works a treat and I had my VT modded in about 5 minutes. The first pic is one I got from him. It's a good comparison. Second pic is my modded VT. Basically shorten the insulator, shorten the pin and smooth the last 5 or so millmeters of thread and shave the locking nuts if you wish. Hope this helps some.

e292b17f8f7224612917d31253646c07.jpg

d2a7566b7ad9093f05fe3f36d053a7dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I know Floris site is down and all but want to start buying the silver plates etc...
Yeah,i hope he gets it back up soon,i want to get a little orca and one of his dna 75 boxes,i've been checking his site everyday to see if it's back up yet.

Reactions: minimalsaint

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
Thanks for the great post man!!
Could you tell the inside measures of the box? Is it around 67mm × 40mm? I know Floris site is down and all but want to start buying the silver plates etc...
I measure 67mm x 37mm internally on mine. Hope that helps.

Reactions: minimalsaint

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I like your mod.
Where can you get the kits?
All I could find something on Facebook.
He doesn't sell kits,only the boxes,but here is his website,it's currently closed though,he opens for a few days then shuts back down until he has more ready to sell.
Floris Box

Reactions: EddieAdams
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread