Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I figured since I haven't seen a thread dedicated to reviewing and describing Flux Nectar flavors I would start one and hope the rest of you devotees help out as well.

Cafe de Creme- This juice is delicious. A nice smooth coffee with a smooth creamy after taste. If you are looking for a bitter coffee flavor this may not be the juice for you. My only complaint is how relatively quickly it gunks up the coils of a vision or fluxo.

Lasso-relatively light tobacco flavor with a hint of either honeysuckle or melon. This doesn't gunk up coils much at all.

Caramel apple-delicious flavor of both caramel and apple, but still separate, they don't blend together. I don't know a better way to describe it than that. It is kind of like eating both an apple jolly rancher and a worthers hard candy. This is an all day vape for me, and best of all takes ALOT to gunk up coils.

Menthol Mania-nice strong menthol, slightly sweet. Doesn't gunk up coils AT ALL. Another all day vape for me. But as a warning, this is really only a menthol flavor. I don't taste any tobacco notes.

Pyramid fusion-this is an intense flavor. Undiluted it tasted more like caramel popcorn to me. It is so strong it handles dilution well. And when diluted, to me it tastes like a cigar with strong flavors of cocoa. It is also a flavor that produces a very strong scent when vaped. My husband vetoed this one.

Sugar cookie-a very sweet flavor, but for some reason I haven't been able to warm up to it. It tastes, to me, like play-do smells.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Well I won a couple menthols but I'm kinda getting away from menthol flavors now, even tho they were a must have when I first started vaping....I gave my menthol mania to my brother and he LOVES it. I will have to recommend he try the caramel apple as well since he has tried some of my apple vapes from other companies and seems to like them...

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Mountain rift-this tastes...well, you aren't going to believe me, but here goes nothing. It tastes like a cross between lemon lime soda and cola, with a hint of cedar. I quite like it. But that description is just........ There has to be something wrong with my taste buds.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
I love the Tobacco Americano! It's a little thick at 70% vg. I usually thin it out with some Crown Royal. But its absolutely delicious! It has a real tobacco taste, maybe a very small hint of a chocolate taste and a semi nutty finish on the exhale. Its my all day vape, I love it!!

Just ordered some Lasso, looking forward to it! Thanks for the reviews burns_erin! :D

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
I love the Tobacco Americano! It's a little thick at 70% vg. I usually thin it out with some Crown Royal. But its absolutely delicious! It has a real tobacco taste, maybe a very small hint of a chocolate taste and a semi nutty finish on the exhale. Its my all day vape, I love it!!

Just ordered some Lasso, looking forward to it! Thanks for the reviews burns_erin! :D

I agree the tobacco americano is great. 50 state salute is very good also when vape the 50 state salute my family thinks it smells like waffles. Lasso and crystal are pretty good also. i thought the mountain rift was bubbley cola also.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
What do you want me to say?
Swedish fish: Spot on a must have candy vape
right next to the gummy bears.... Now where did that one go? ( it's my fave and I'm down to one bottle)
Caramel Apple: OMG 36 ml lasted me 3 days on that stuff. Need to get more HEAVEN in a bottle.
Menthol Mania: Opens the sinuses right up. one kick A** vape. My go to menthol. So clean so smooth...

Others would be coco strawberry and Belgian waffle both a must have not up on the site? Hope to see them again.
That waffle smelled so good even had a hint of maple most waffle juices lack.
and the coco strawberry only chocolate that I trust in my visions...

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Menthol Mania...da best!!!!! Not scopey....menthol with a bit of sweetness so it doesnt blow out your sinuses ;)
My preference the flavor is perfect TH, Vapor and the flavor cant be matched...and i have been down the long road looking for a menthol!! Found some good ones, but Menthol Mania is my heaven :) :vapor:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Update: Mountain Rift: Following about 6-7 refills on a Vision Mini, I am starting to get tobacco notes with this. It doesn't overpower the cola flavors, yet. Makes me hesitant to clean it just to see how much more the flavor profile changes. Since I have plenty of Visions, and new stuff in the mail, I will let this one go even though I may inadvertently gunk it up past redemption.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Can anyone tell me if the coffee is a dark colored juice ? I'm trying to stick with clear colored juices because of how they gunk up the coils on the fluxo.

Yes, I can tell you. It is a rather dark juice and it does gunk up the coils relatively fast. It is still delicious and I will still order it, just be aware of greater need for cleaning.

pyre42

Aug 29, 2011
illinois
i liked the pyramid fusion at first, but half way thru the bottle its nuttiness is overpowering. Didn't like the mountain rift at first (tasted like lemon pine-sol) but after you get used to it its not so bad. if you mix even a drop or two of these with other flavors they overpower everything.

all time favorite is Lasso. nothing else i've tried comes close. throat hit is awesome and a nice smooth flavor to match.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Caramel Apple: OMG 36 ml lasted me 3 days on that stuff. Need to get more HEAVEN in a bottle.

Im gunna have to get me some of that. I got some caramel apple from madvapes... big mistake
vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif

Thanks for the reviews adrena :D

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I've never tried flux juices but plan to as soon as I get my first paycheck. Has anyone here tried the cafe de creme? If yes, what's your rating on it?

It is probably my favorite tasting juice. However out of all their juices I have tried it gunks up the coils the fastest, so make sure you use something you feel comfortable cleaning. But it is definitely a re-buy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread