Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I got double up apple, caramel apple & gummy bears in the new versions.

The caramel apple has a better caramel flavor than it did before. So far caramel apple is my favorite (was in old version too).

The double up apple is good too.

The gummy bear was really good when I got it. I forgot about the bottle and left it in my van for a few days, now it tastes like cough syrup with a floral aftertaste.

Hmm, that sucks about the gummy bears. It's nummy. Was it hot or cold in your van? If it was cold, I'd suggest running it under warm water then shaking very, very well. I stopped keeping my juices in the fridge or freezer when I realized sometimes flavors separate out when they get too cold. If you filled something that the juice can pour back out of, I'd pour it back in the bottle first though.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Gummy Bears-this one I'm vaping at 17 mg. It is very tasty, but a very...complex flavor (in a good way). Which is why I've put off trying to describe it. It is sweet without being sickly sweet, light without being bland, and well...it's just hard to describe. Bought a bag of gummy bears (haribos) to try to help out. So the closest I can come to explaining it: it's like eating a red, green and clear gummy bear all at the same time. But not of yellow or orange. And I'm sincerely hoping someone else will get in here to either confirm, deny or clarify my conclusions, lol.

austerity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
United States
I love the Belgian Waffle. It's delicious. The strength of the flavor is just right for me; not too strong, not too light.

I also bought the PB&J. I can't really taste it too well but that is no doubt because my taste buds aren't working so great. I can't really taste too many of my liquids. I tried the PB & J in a fluxo and a vision deux. In the fluxo I can taste a faint jelly taste which is nice though. In the vision I could sort of taste the peanut butter. Maybe I just need to load up one of each and alternate :). Folks with more normal taste buds will probably like it.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
im hoping everyone is liking the new juice.

flavors to strong, or to light??
I would LOVE to provide you with some Smarty feedback, but I'm still waiting. Stupid mailman. I thought for sure it would be here yesterday, but only bills in the mailbox. Stupid mailman, again. :(

Maybe Monday...

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I love the Belgian Waffle. It's delicious. The strength of the flavor is just right for me; not too strong, not too light.

I also bought the PB&J. I can't really taste it too well but that is no doubt because my taste buds aren't working so great. I can't really taste too many of my liquids. I tried the PB & J in a fluxo and a vision deux. In the fluxo I can taste a faint jelly taste which is nice though. In the vision I could sort of taste the peanut butter. Maybe I just need to load up one of each and alternate :). Folks with more normal taste buds will probably like it.

In the vision, try carefully vaping without the mouth piece without tilting it. Plenty is us have been there with the taste buds. :)

Daunting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Tennessee
Hmm, that sucks about the gummy bears. It's nummy. Was it hot or cold in your van? If it was cold, I'd suggest running it under warm water then shaking very, very well. I stopped keeping my juices in the fridge or freezer when I realized sometimes flavors separate out when they get too cold. If you filled something that the juice can pour back out of, I'd pour it back in the bottle first though.

It was cold in van. I had thought about boiling some water & dropping bottle in there & letting it cool.

I love the taste of gummy bears but hate eating gummy fruit. I don't like the texture, gelatin or something about it. The juice gives me the flavor without having to chew them. :)

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
It was cold in van. I had thought about boiling some water & dropping bottle in there & letting it cool.

I love the taste of gummy bears but hate eating gummy fruit. I don't like the texture, gelatin or something about it. The juice gives me the flavor without having to chew them. :)

No boiling needed, and not really advised either because thats a good way to melt the bottle and effup the dropper cap :)...ask me how I know ;) Just hot running tap water then shake the hades out of it. You can also put a few CLEAN b.b.s in the bottle to help you shake well. Hope this helps.

Daunting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Tennessee
I microwaved a coffee cup full of water and dropped the bottle in it. Shook it like crazy & got most of the flavor back. It is still clear in the bottle, but turns dark in the stardust. It is darker than my caramel apple. I guess extreme heat & cold changed it. Still tastes better now and I'm going to toss this stardust anyway when I can get more.

Thanks for the tip!

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I microwaved a coffee cup full of water and dropped the bottle in it. Shook it like crazy & got most of the flavor back. It is still clear in the bottle, but turns dark in the stardust. It is darker than my caramel apple. I guess extreme heat & cold changed it. Still tastes better now and I'm going to toss this stardust anyway when I can get more.

Thanks for the tip!

Glad it helped! I have noticed that the gummy bears is one of those flavors that darkens after a few refills though....when it starts getting too dark I top of my mini (which is what I am currently using it in) with some unflavored, and vape that off, next refill is clearer.

wyattc08

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Gummy Bears-Yummy yummy yummy, spot on. Nice and sweet. You cant get any closer to gummy bears than this.
Strawberry - This is the best strawberry ever, like eating a perfectly ripe strawberry. Just a perfect, awesome, spot on strawberry. It is sweet but not too sweet.

Vapor is amazing on both of these, using the vision extremes. The throat hit is perfect for me, mild, not to harsh and not too light.

Last edited:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
My Smarty juice finally arrived!!! I have been vaping it for 12 solid hours, and nothing else. That is a first, I usually have at least 2 juices, if not 3-5, that I am constantly trading out. But I wanted a good test of it give a good review.

The flavor is great. Maybe not quite "close your eyes and think you are eating a smartie", but pretty dang close. I think the only thing missing is that full of pure sugar taste. I'm sure that's hard to duplicate in a juice. :) Aside from the sugar, the flavor is spot-on smartie.

Vapor production is great also. It's hard to fully evaluate because I am vaping it in the vision nano, and this is my first nano. It seems like maybe slightly less than the 2.5 and 3.5 ml vision's vapor, but I figure that is probably normal due to the size difference??? Definitely still more vapor than anything in a carto. I have been vaping mostly 70/30 pg/vg these days.

I am not a really good judge of th. I don't really much care about th. But it seems about the same as my other fruity juices at about the same mg, and my bubble gum. Which reminds me... you may want to know what mg I am testing... it is 11 mg.

One more note on the flavor- I have read around here before to exhale through your nose to fully "taste" the flavor notes from a juice. I usually don't really get much "taste" from doing this, but I do with Smarty.

Two thumbs up! :thumbs: Definitely try this if you are a fan of Smarties. :D

ETA: Copied to the e juice review thread. :)

Last edited:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
FLüX™ Nectar - Peach Pineapple e-Juice 36 ml [flux-peachpineapple-36ml] - $13.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more This is a good vape...not too sweet and not to sour. Definately taste more of the peach and it produces a nice vapor.

FLüX™ Nectar - Crushed Carmel Apple e-Juice 36 ml 70/30 PG/VG [flux-crushedcaramel-36ml] - $13.14 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and moreA MUST TRY. This is a sweet carmely vape and is awesome. It has become one of my regulars, It is not so sweet as to be overpowering....and just the right amount of apple twang to it

GotVapes LASSO FLüX Premium Nectar 36ml PG [GV-lassoflux-36ml] - $16.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and moreWell this one is just ok for me. I am not a fan of honeysuckle so that is probably why I found this one to be less than tasty. However after letting it steep for a week I did vape it and it was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread