Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Flux Nectar E-juice Bonanza is happening again, 16 New Exciting Flavors Have been concocted & they are Delicious. Here is a Tease of some of the New Flavors dropping this week!!! plus 2 new tobacco blends are being added and mentholmania will be added as well

1509233_569676779784876_1997142680_n.png

1514548_569676843118203_1538974279_n.png

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Ok folks the 9 other flavors are dropping shortly and your gonna love them all we hope. we worked very hard on formulating all these new flavors but we set out 1 goal for this new batch,

even though we obviously strive to make every flavor taste awesome and we have proved our commitment time and time again with awesome new flavors its very hard to make that one flavor that takes everyone by storm, A flavor like HUSH which is vaped the world over and is loved by so many that we can barely keep it in stock. Well, that was our gaol for the past 4 months. To make 1 new flavor, 1 flavor that blows away anything we have tried from the outside world and that tops our best of the best . We have succeeded in my personal opinion and by dans and other testers reactions. The final formula was sent to them to test and a master batch has been made and ready to be sold, Dan is running around the office with excitement as he is shicked we were able to do it again. Folks, later tonight we will release a Brand new Flux nectar E-liquid that will take the vaping world by storm, ITS READY!!! Gotvapes Delivers!!!

THE FLAVOR THAT WILL TAKE THE COMMUNITY BY STORM IS COMING!!!

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Flux Nectar E-juice Bonanza is happening again, 16 New Exciting Flavors Have been concocted & they are Delicious. Here is a Tease of some of the New Flavors dropping this week!!! plus 2 new tobacco blends are being added and mentholmania will be added as well

1509233_569676779784876_1997142680_n.png

1514548_569676843118203_1538974279_n.png

Marshmallow coffee toffee looks like an absolute must try.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
There's so many I want to try.....
Sixth sense
Vape the rainbow
Calypso blend bacco
Pucker sucker
Shamrock mudslide
The magnificent pop
I can't stop thinking about sixth sense. I was going to wait until someone else reviewed it, but I think it's one of those things I just have to try myself. :)
I'm wondering if any of the flavors I want to try require a glass tank? And should I order the sample size or save myself the trouble and get the 36ml? I've only tried four flavors from gotvapes, but they were all super tasty.....

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
There's so many I want to try.....
Sixth sense
Vape the rainbow
Calypso blend bacco
Pucker sucker
Shamrock mudslide
The magnificent pop
I can't stop thinking about sixth sense. I was going to wait until someone else reviewed it, but I think it's one of those things I just have to try myself. :)
I'm wondering if any of the flavors I want to try require a glass tank? And should I order the sample size or save myself the trouble and get the 36ml? I've only tried four flavors from gotvapes, but they were all super tasty.....

Mimikim, it's always kind of a crap shoot. But I'm getting a big bottle of the marshmallow coffee toffee because I suspect, much like butterscotch it will be even better with steeping. My advice, it depends on how many flavors you want to try. One or two you are pretty sure you'll really like and/or you suspect might needed steeping, get the big bottles. Three or more you want to try, get the samples, but any you want to steep get two sample bottles so you can try fresh and later try steeped.

segani

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Long Hill, NJ
Menthol Mania...da best!!!!! Not scopey....menthol with a bit of sweetness so it doesnt blow out your sinuses ;)
My preference the flavor is perfect TH, Vapor and the flavor cant be matched...and i have been down the long road looking for a menthol!! Found some good ones, but Menthol Mania is my heaven :) :vapor:

finding this a bit late - is this flavor discontinued? search for menthol on the site just shows a Liqua flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread