JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
1017557_574526055966615_266676931_n.png

in stock now

I really didn't know what to expect from this one but it really is somehting special. What I taste in it makes me think it should be so much sweeter than it is, it has perfect sweetness to me and I have done it top coil, bottom coil, carto and dripper. I get banana, coconut and cinnamon mostly but seems there must be something else in there too. It isn't pina colada at all to me, but something I can vape all day. I let mine steep a week before trying with a little shake and then about an hour in my sonic shaker . Great juice, I really hope everyone gives this one a try. I think they will be as pleasantly surprised with it as I am. YES, I will be ordering more of this one.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Pink Flamingo Flux Nectar

This is a great juice. It is pink grapefruit sweet without the sour/tart flavor but there is a bit of other sweetness that comes into play on the inhale and the exhale is a clean, light grapefruit/citrus exhale. It is a very light flavor with an almost fizzy quality that won't overpower and that makes it all day vape worthy. For me, that is perhaps 6-7 ml a day. There is no sugary candy flavor here nor any powdery or flowery flavors, just very light and refreshing. Most try too hard at some flavors and they tend to be overpowering but this one is not.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Pink Flamingo Flux Nectar

This is a great juice. It is pink grapefruit sweet without the sour/tart flavor but there is a bit of other sweetness that comes into play on the inhale and the exhale is a clean, light grapefruit/citrus exhale. It is a very light flavor with an almost fizzy quality that won't overpower and that makes it all day vape worthy. For me, that is perhaps 6-7 ml a day. There is no sugary candy flavor here nor any powdery or flowery flavors, just very light and refreshing. Most try too hard at some flavors and they tend to be overpowering but this one is not.

im so happy you like pink flamingo, hopefully you try our new squid with salmon flavor arriving soon followed by pulled pork and beans which has excellent throat hit

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Here you go folks, while we make the product photos and get them up, here is a tease for the 7 new flavors

Apple Jax Delixe, Kaptain Krunch, Orxata Blend Paradise, Frosted Krispy Treats , Electric Blue Popsicle, GV4, Mango Tahiti, Krushed Cherries. All handcrafted to blow away any attempts at these flavors that might be similar elsewhere. Don't forget, no one has our juice or flavoring and every flavor has been reformulated to give you the best

Plus, we will be adding a new flavor every week on our special at a blow out price... every single week... plus 3 other new weekly specials every week. Time to give back to the customers and time for GotVapes to do what it does best, change the industry for the better, just like many of the great mod makers and all the great stuff coming out of china

Also get ready for a new juice section, GV Intense Nicquid, 15ml at a amazing price and guess what, over 50 new flavors we've never carried... ever. All meticulously crafted by GotVapes

Last edited by a moderator:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
After the flavor company changed the flavor and we lost Lasso and crystal, 2 award winning juices rated at ecigstop and others for being the best tobacco flavor in the world, we have spent the last 2 years working on recreating either of them and up till last month we kept hitting a brick wall. Finally Gotvapes is proud to introduce a flavor in the next few days that we are confident is the best tobacco flavor ever created, Its smooth, very subtle in taste, vapeable all day everyday, with a very subtle sweet exhale and very light creamy undertone blended with a premium tobacco flavor which is very light. Using the highest quality ingredients Crystal Larriot will be up on the site in a few days and we will be giving out free samples here and on reddit and ecf so stay tuned

10386759_645900812162472_7033403028346781558_n.png

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Didn't know about this thread. Looks like I've got a lot of catch up reading to do. Only just today discovered CityLights (thanks Danno and GV), and I'm pretty blown away! From what I hear, the rest of the line is awesome too. Least I now have something good to vape while I read through the 44 pages!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I really didn't know what to expect from this one but it really is somehting special. What I taste in it makes me think it should be so much sweeter than it is, it has perfect sweetness to me and I have done it top coil, bottom coil, carto and dripper. I get banana, coconut and cinnamon mostly but seems there must be something else in there too. It isn't pina colada at all to me, but something I can vape all day. I let mine steep a week before trying with a little shake and then about an hour in my sonic shaker . Great juice, I really hope everyone gives this one a try. I think they will be as pleasantly surprised with it as I am. YES, I will be ordering more of this one.

I may have to try this one now. I've been tempted, but for some reason I was thinking it was similar to hush, and me and hush just don't get along. Maybe it needed to steep but the sample I tried tasted piney to me, like rosemary. But this sounds very yummy. I have my favs of course, but there haven't been very many at all that I just really didn't care for out of the ones I've tried. GV has great juice! And I really love that even at 24 mg it doesn't taste peppery like many other companies that I tried before I found GV. Haven't bought juice anywhere since!

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
After the flavor company changed the flavor and we lost Lasso and crystal, 2 award winning juices rated at ecigstop and others for being the best tobacco flavor in the world, we have spent the last 2 years working on recreating either of them and up till last month we kept hitting a brick wall. Finally Gotvapes is proud to introduce a flavor in the next few days that we are confident is the best tobacco flavor ever created, Its smooth, very subtle in taste, vapeable all day everyday, with a very subtle sweet exhale and very light creamy undertone blended with a premium tobacco flavor which is very light. Using the highest quality ingredients Crystal Larriot will be up on the site in a few days and we will be giving out free samples here and on reddit and ecf so stay tuned

10386759_645900812162472_7033403028346781558_n.png

Received a bottle today. Love the flavor. Very good job with that. I just wish you offered different PG/VG ratio's. If you offered this in a 60/40 or 50/50 I would stock up.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Received a bottle today. Love the flavor. Very good job with that. I just wish you offered different PG/VG ratio's. If you offered this in a 60/40 or 50/50 I would stock up.

Dan, Bad, Woody, anyone....If you don't want to bother with off the wall PG/VG ratio's, have you considered just selling the flavorings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread