Fluxomizer by GotVapes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
I cannot fill cartomizers. I've tried every method, drip & spin, syringe, condom and just one drop at a time waiting til it absorbs and i make a complete mess every time. I've ruined two batteries so far. No more auto batteries for me. I really like cartridge filling but they just don't last long enough between fills. Then I saw the fluxomizer. It looks like you just fill it up and cap it? If so this is for me!

Can anyone who uses it give me a quick overview/opinion?

Thanks =)

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
I fill them with a needle, sometimes the one provided & it takes me about 1 minute counting drawing the juice up in the syringe.
You can take the seal ring out with a bent paperclip & drip fil, but they are a little hard to get back in straight so the wick is lined up with the seal.
Either way they do give you a really good flavor & vapor.
But be careful when putting them on & taking them off your battery as I had one that the plastic barrel spun on the bottom knurled end & break the wires inside.
It didn't come off, just spun.
So don't tighten it up too tight when putting i on your battery. Just enough to make contact & fire.

:vapor:louis:vapor:

Aaeli

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Kansas, U.S.
If I fill with a syringe do I still take out both caps?Seems like I could slip the needle in there somehow with the 2nd cap still on?I just want to make it as easy as I can.Please tell me whats easiest.

There are two tiny holes on the most interior ring. A syringe fits nicely in that. I think people are removing it to fill with a pipette, etc. I loosened that one a bit but there was no need to remove it.

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I like using a drip-tip with them and not the one supplied , so I only leave the fill ring then the tip fits up against that and no leaking what so ever. If you are going to be removing the tube for cleaning make sure to remove the fill ring first. Secure the end on a battery connection 1/4 turn and pull comes
right off. goes back on without leaking then replace the fill ring with the cut-outs lined up with the wicks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread