Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
I have a couple of Rockets. I vape about 3 ml a day through them and enjoy the great flavor. I keep my coil about 1mm above the deck so the only thing getting hot is my coil and wick. I drink water from my well that has brass connections and my faucet has brass also. Not gonna lose sleep over the brass/lead issue.

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
15nx993.jpg

027.jpg

I hear what you are saying and yes there is no definitive proof at this point sure there are numerous brass plated attys out there, how many Kanger Protanks are in everyday use? The chrome plating is soft and you can remove it with your thumb nail this may vary with each clone. It's unfortunate as to me this is the last part you want to be plated anything else would probably be minimum risk. There are also concerns with using some plastic tanks leeching BPA. Maybe there is alot of hysteria maybe people are overreacting, maybe it's just being cautious.

Maybe the FC clone is the same maybe not.

Time will tell.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
To all those who are derailing this thread I would appreciate it if you would stop ... I didn't start this to discuss Fasttech, counterfeit batteries, chromed brass atties, or sub ohm vaping. This thread was intended to discuss FOCALECIG.COM, their ecigarette inventory, our collective experiences with ordering from them, and to answer questions about this company for those who are considering ordering from them .... Thank you.

Now ... for anyone interested, I was browsing their site last night for new inventory (what else is new :p), and I noticed that they were having a very good promotion on all Kangertech products, namely glassomizers ... The Protank 3 was listed for $9.88 which is amazingly low considering how new it is, and all the other glassies were priced equally as low. No idea how long this promotion is lasting, as I didn't see it noted anywhere.

They also had the much loved Nemesis mod for $21 which is the lowest I have seen it anywhere, and I am fighting the temptation to order as we speak, lol. There were a few other items on promotion, but I can't remember them all, but the Kanger products and the Nemesis stuck out in my mind ... I am also very curious about the I-Atty V2 which they have for 21.77, but I can't find reviews on the internet about that Genny, and when it comes to rebuildables I don't like to buy until they have been reviewed by someone credible.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well if talking about FOCALECIGS.COM, they really NEED to fix there website. I emailed them and got no response. When I go to tracking, enter my email and order number, it says paid and currently processing (said 3 to 7 days to ship when I ordered). But if I try to pull up my order number to SEE what I ordered, it gives me

Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.

It is the same number I put in on another page which said it was paid and processing. So no Email of my order, PayPal was just a total of the amount (PP lists what you ordered from EVERY OTHER VENDER I HAVE USED), did not even have a company name, just an email address, and I can't pull up a copy of what I ordered on THERE SITE. Not Looking good IMHO. Will I order again, NOT looking good at the moment and I FEEL a charge back in my future with Paypal. Ok there are my thought on focalecig.com

Vape On
:vapor:

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
To all those who are derailing this thread I would appreciate it if you would stop ... I didn't start this to discuss Fasttech, counterfeit batteries, chromed brass atties, or sub ohm vaping. This thread was intended to discuss FOCALECIGS.COM, their ecigarette inventory, our collective experiences with ordering from them, and to answer questions about this company for those who are considering ordering from them .... Thank you.

Now ... for anyone interested, I was browsing their site last night for new inventory (what else is new :p), and I noticed that they were having a very good promotion on all Kangertech products, namely glassomizers ... The Protank 3 was listed for $9.88 which is amazingly low considering how new it is, and all the other glassies were priced equally as low. No idea how long this promotion is lasting, as I didn't see it noted anywhere.

They also had the much loved Nemesis mod for $21 which is the lowest I have seen it anywhere, and I am fighting the temptation to order as we speak, lol. There were a few other items on promotion, but I can't remember them all, but the Kanger products and the Nemesis stuck out in my mind ... I am also very curious about the I-Atty V2 which they have for 21.77, but I can't find reviews on the internet about that Genny, and when it comes to rebuildables I don't like to buy until they have been reviewed by someone credible.

Sure point taken, the only known person to my knowledge who has made an order and received it was at VV another poster here has had a poor experience thus far. All my orders have been dispatched with tracking, I ordered the nemesis on the 27th it was dispatched 22 hours later on the 28th.

I would like to say i also ordered a TF GT 8 days ago from FC and yes i do think it is relevant if there are issues with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Thanks Thrasher..........I dont sub ohm - and dont keep juice sitting in the tank - I will try it tmrw and see if the Rocket works for me..

Just keep an eye on the plating to make sure it doesn't chip off. If it does develop a little spot, the amount of lead that can come out of that spot and get into your juice is so ridiculously small that it's a non issue. AND, when it's gone, it's gone. As Thrasher pointed out earlier, it doesn't leech more lead to the surface.

Enjoy your rocket. If you haven't tried any of these kayfun types before, you're in for a treat. :vapor:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Well if talking about FOCALECIGS.COM, they really NEED to fix there website. I emailed them and got no response. When I go to tracking, enter my email and order number, it says paid and currently processing (said 3 to 7 days to ship when I ordered). But if I try to pull up my order number to SEE what I ordered, it gives me

Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.

It is the same number I put in on another page which said it was paid and processing. So no Email of my order, PayPal was just a total of the amount (PP lists what you ordered from EVERY OTHER VENDER I HAVE USED), did not even have a company name, just an email address, and I can't pull up a copy of what I ordered on THERE SITE. Not Looking good IMHO. Will I order again, NOT looking good at the moment and I FEEL a charge back in my future with Paypal. Ok there are my thought on focalecig.com

Vape On
:vapor:

Burnie what email address did you use to contact Focalecig?? I have emailed them more than five times since I have discovered the company, and I always get a reply. I have also emailed them after my order was placed, and received a very quick response ... I was told that my order will be shipping out today, which would be 3 business days following my order (ordered on Xmas day), and is right on time.

It sounds like you ordered first, and tried to ask questions after, and ended up a bit thrown off by their current unorthodox ordering system, so I can't completely relate to your present opinion. I asked all the relevant questions, and got the information I needed prior to placing any order with them, so I have no reason to feel skeptical, or uncertain about Focalecig, at least not at this time.

There is an active thread about Focalecig.com on AAEC, which is where I did all my initial research about the company, and the feedback is 100% positive from the members over there, here is a link for anyone who wants to check it out. There is a lot good info there, ie: current promotions, and of course member/customer feedback on purchasing with Focalecig http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/28287/focalecig-com-china

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
And here I thought I was the only crazy that done that. :vapor: I hit the Fatty V3 page at FT three or four times a day.

No you are not the only nut bucket around here :laugh: ... I may be even nuttier than you as I keep an open browser tab for every product that I am currently interested in, especially those I have ordered. I even do this with batteries, can you believe that? Lol . But I only buy batteries in the US though.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Sure point taken, the only known person to my knowledge who has made an order and received it was at VV another poster here has had a poor experience thus far. All my orders have been dispatched with tracking, I ordered the nemesis on the 27th it was dispatched 22 hours later on the 28th.

I would like to say i also ordered a TF GT 8 days ago from FC and yes i do think it is relevant if there are issues with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks darlin ;-) ... And I would love to hear your feedback once you receive your Taifun GT from Focalecig, as I almost ordered that one as well, but at the last minute opted to go with the Fogger. But since the Taifun has received favorable user reviews, it is still on my "to buy" list. :D

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Sorry Nikkita - my intent was not to derail. I was really wanting to know if this company had a T Clone that was all SS........

No problem hun, and I was actually speaking more so to Deanthemachine (who is actually a friend ... kinda :p), and the fellow that posted the youtube vid on chromed brass. It's all good, I am a teacher so it's in my nature to "keep order", and to be a bit forceful and bossy while I am doing it :laugh:

Yes they do .. Their Taifun is all SS, and I know this because ... The other ecig site that I lurk on, and where Focalecig has a thread, this question was asked, and later answered. I believe that is one of the reasons that they have a picture of the Taifun base with a magnet attached to it, so as to verify that it is stainless steel. I posted a link to that thread for anyone who wanted to peruse it, and see customer feedback about the company.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I ordered the Caravela clone for $14 and wanted to order a couple of the Kanger Protank IIs, but they are out of stock!

Me too, I also ordered the Caravela clone, and I am chomping at the bit to get it!! I am sure they sold out on Protanks rather quickly with those prices ... And good news, Mama got her tracking # today, so my new babies are in the mail :rickroll: As promised via their email response to my inquiry.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I just placed a order for a couple of PT3s at less than $10 each I couln't resist at least trying them out!

Cool!! ... Those were hands down the lowest prices I have ever seen for the Kanger Protank series anywhere, including Fasttech. The Protank I's were on promotion for $7 bucks and change. I hope they keep having promotional sales like that. And be sure keep us updated about your buying experience too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread