Status
Not open for further replies.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Helloooooooooooo .. the crickets in here are murder! :laugh:

Why is no one talking about this, and the other two just like it? $59.43-$59.95 Vapmod Deezel Style 50W VW Variable Wattage - Tan

Just found it in new arrivals, not sure if it went up today or not but ... I like it :unsure: Never heard of Vapmod so I have no detailed info, and while I should be over anything Zero mod inspired, this looks really good.

Its not a clone, although clearly inspired by the Zero ... different dimensions and size, and if the specs are correct it is also heavy as hell at 280 grams, but hefty devices appeal to me.
That is one sexy looking mod! The patterned leather sleeve gives it a custom look, almost like something you would come up with:laugh: Have you been able to figure out what chip is in it?

The other one that interests me is the single battery Vapor Flask clone they have. Did VF come out with a "mini" or did Kangxin come up with that idea? The size, shape, and price make it a contender for when I'm ready to start playing with temp control. I'm hoping they used the same chip that's in the full size version which seems to work well by the feedback I've read.

$49.24-$49.96 Mini VF KX-50D Temperature Protection 50w VW MOD by Kangxin - Black

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Well actually the total weight is listed as 450 grams, the device weight sys 280 grams which should not be far off. The Yosen Zero Modz clone was about 220grams device only. The extra weight could be due to the inner housing, especially if it is fully stainless steel, not just the frame.

We will see .. I am just overjoyed that they used genuine "cow" leather to wrap the body, and its not a clone :banana:
This video was all I could find for the Vapmod UBOX 50 .. looks like a ecig convention.
Okay, the 220g weight must be the first rendition 'cause my "v2" Zeros (has a cradle for the board) are both about 200-202g. Buy yeah, no big deal either way. FWIW, while it's heavy relative to many other mods, it's a good heavy as I'm sure you can relate to.

X3 on the mini VF. Something about it, I like.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and I always see this post but never thought to click on it till today.
I feel like I found rare treasure that's been under my bed all this time!!

"silly" you :laugh: Welcome to the thread! But be warned, following the thread can drain your bank account. :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
a.aaa-Cutest-panda.jpg

Silly Panda!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome! Hi-bye!

@Halfempty, good to see you here again. I've been looking for you. I wanted to thank you and Nikki with pics of the goodies you sent me awhile back, but so much time has gone by and still can't seem to gather the funds I need to make that happen (sorry, 7 years unemployed), but
kitty19.gif

haha imagine a black Praxis topped with a yellow-sleeved KFL and my beloved Hello Kitty DT! :laugh:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
my vaporflask clone still hasn't shipped from the US warehouse

who do I need to whine to about this?

lol

Hun I believe I read somewhere that the next batch of Waidea Flasks were not shipping until 4/23 .. the most recent orders were broken up into two batch dates. Orders received after 4/6 I think were put into the 4/23 batch. :(

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
That is one sexy looking mod! The patterned leather sleeve gives it a custom look, almost like something you would come up with:laugh: Have you been able to figure out what chip is in it?

The other one that interests me is the single battery Vapor Flask clone they have. Did VF come out with a "mini" or did Kangxin come up with that idea? The size, shape, and price make it a contender for when I'm ready to start playing with temp control. I'm hoping they used the same chip that's in the full size version which seems to work well by the feedback I've read.

$49.24-$49.96 Mini VF KX-50D Temperature Protection 50w VW MOD by Kangxin - Black

It is sexy right? And not to brag or anything but errr, I wouldn't be surprised if Sunzip got their idea to use leather from spying on one of my internet posts/photos showing how I faux leather wrapped my Zero back in November .. So happy that someone decided to do what a lot of other "authentic modders" have done and make a "C" framed mod that wasn't a direct copy or clone.

I hope the chip is a good one, but there is only one way to find out :)

I think Kangxin came up with their half flask on their own ..

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and I always see this post but never thought to click on it till today.
I feel like I found rare treasure that's been under my bed all this time!!

Oh you are not alone, at least in that I have been a member here for a very long time yet there are many areas of this forum that I have never been to or explored.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Cindy I miss you so much :cry: You are always good for some light and joyful energy :wub:

I love the Hello Kitty thank you too, that is sooooooo Cindy! :)

a.aaa-Cutest-panda.jpg

Silly Panda!

@Halfempty, good to see you here again. I've been looking for you. I wanted to thank you and Nikki with pics of the goodies you sent me awhile back, but so much time has gone by and still can't seem to gather the funds I need to make that happen (sorry, 7 years unemployed), but
kitty19.gif

haha imagine a black Praxis topped with a yellow-sleeved KFL and my beloved Hello Kitty DT! :laugh:

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
a.aaa-Cutest-panda.jpg

Silly Panda!

kitty19.gif

Cindyyyyyy, it's great to hear from you! I've been a little scarce lately, that darned reality thing has been getting in the way of my fun stuff. Time and money have been a way more precious commodity than usual, so avoiding temptation has been a side benefit.

Glad to hear you liked the DT, I couldn't pass them up. Kept one and found good families to adopt the other two. :D

Saw you in th rayon thread yesterday and almost posted, but that place is too fast paced for me. Besides I couldn't think of anything to reply to your comment that wouldn't have gotten me in trouble. Sorry I can't come up with some cutesy images you deserve, but I'm at work on my phone right now.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Does anybody have any experience with Focalecig in regards to lost packages?

I ordered a Waidea flask clone a few weeks ago, which shipped on the 2nd. It actually made it to the US pretty quickly, and through customs even quicker. But there has been no updates on the tracking number since it left San Francisco on the 6th. After some email exchanges with Eleven from Focal, I'm starting to get concerned.

First Eleven replied with tracking information for a different package than mine.

Eleven said:
Thanks for reaching out and we checked the order XXXXXXXXXXX which was shipped on April 2nd. Tracking number is XXXXXXXXXXX
Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 858 ms - Go to official website
2015-04-17 13:06

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128, Arrived at USPS Facility, Your item arrived at our USPS facility in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 on April 17, 2015 at 1:06 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
2015-04-08 09:10

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
2015-04-08 09:10

CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Sort Facility
2015-04-07 18:47

CHINA, Acceptance

The goods is arrived at the destination country at present, please wait a little more time and try to contact to the post office in details, it will be arrived in these days.

Please wait a few days to get online tracking information as the logistic company requires few days to scan packages and upload information on website.

Best Regards,

Eleven

Well that's not my package. My package shipped on the 2nd and made it through San Francisco on the 6th. After telling him about that, I got this response.

Eleven said:
Please try to contact to the local post office in details and get the items timely .
We have also submitted to the logistic company in details and will get back to you timely once received any message.

I haven't contacted my local post office yet, but I have checked on filing a missing item claim online, but the USPS won't process it due to it being an international mail item.

So basically if my package never arrives, I'm out $70.

Has anybody had better experience with Focal if/when their packages have gone missing?

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Hun I believe I read somewhere that the next batch of Waidea Flasks were not shipping until 4/23 .. the most recent orders were broken up into two batch dates. Orders received after 4/6 I think were put into the 4/23 batch. :(

aw crap

wish they would update their site to reflect that

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Does anybody have any experience with Focalecig in regards to lost packages?

I ordered a Waidea flask clone a few weeks ago, which shipped on the 2nd. It actually made it to the US pretty quickly, and through customs even quicker. But there has been no updates on the tracking number since it left San Francisco on the 6th. After some email exchanges with Eleven from Focal, I'm starting to get concerned.

First Eleven replied with tracking information for a different package than mine.

Well that's not my package. My package shipped on the 2nd and made it through San Francisco on the 6th. After telling him about that, I got this response.

I haven't contacted my local post office yet, but I have checked on filing a missing item claim online, but the USPS won't process it due to it being an international mail item.

So basically if my package never arrives, I'm out $70.

Has anybody had better experience with Focal if/when their packages have gone missing?

How did you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread