Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
If you're lazy like me you get used to them. I hated them at first, but I have a Chuff style cap on a couple of my drippers for convenience. The bore is big enough so you can see down in there and easily tell if you need to re-drip, and you can fit any kind of juice bottle in there without taking off the cap/tip.

No no Mijito, not a chance in hail that I will ever get used this drip tip .. not sexy :glare:

But I won't judge you :laugh:

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
No no Mijito, not a chance in hail that I will ever get used this drip tip .. not sexy :glare:

But I won't judge you :laugh:
I can't deal with wide drip tips either. I was interested in the EHPro Epoch rta, but that huge dt is part of the top cap, so that makes it a no go for me.
Ladies there's a time for sexy, and a time for lazy. At my age lazy happens so much more frequently. :laugh:

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Its not lazy :). They just don't fit in my mouth or something. So when attys come with one, I just throw it back in the box, and use another one. But, that Epoch isn't changeable.
I agree with you on the non-standard size stuff. I like the way a few companies are doing it with the huge bore proprietary drip tip and either an adapter or a second top cap with a 510 bore.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Ladies there's a time for sexy, and a time for lazy. At my age lazy happens so much more frequently. :laugh:

:laugh: Well darling, I am of the mindset that "lazy" and "sexy" are not mutually exclusive states of being ;-)

You can have them both dear .... I'm doing it right now. :banana:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Its not lazy :). They just don't fit in my mouth or something. So when attys come with one, I just throw it back in the box, and use another one. But, that Epoch isn't changeable.

Right? :blink: Its not right if the corners of your mouth can't meet comfortably while using your drip tip :glare: ... I feel like I am in danger of drooling or something :laugh:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Sexy has nothing to do with it. Just feels naaaasty having all that girth! :laugh:

...and we'll leave at that before I get kicked out.. .:rules: :lol:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Sexy has nothing to do with it. Just feels naaaasty having all that girth! :laugh:

Cindy, OMG!

I can't say what went through my mind, but, um, I think its the same as what went through yours :D

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

ahahahhaha ... yeah don't get me started with the degrees of how wrong those tips are! I really have a lot to say, yet its better than I don't. :censored:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Hey, I am paranoid about them, lol! TWICE I've found one floating in an atty!

Now, I'm afraid what could be in the ones with full SS tanks.
Well Roxy, that's one way to get a little more protein in.
EWWWWW! :laugh:

haku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Aww thanks honey boo! :) I stumbled across this pic a couple of years ago on the internet actually (can't remember where exactly) and thought of myself as soon as I saw it :laugh: I figured if I was a cartoon character, then this is what I would look like. :blush: I saved it with the intention of using it as an avvy one day .. only took two years :p

This is the full size version ..

6qGsUgF.jpg

i thought you were playing poker now (and yes, she looks like you)..

will get a marquis, but also considering a samurai (dunno if v1 o v2), which allows both, chuff and regular.. i'm with halfempty.. more options to choose, and want to know how such wide thing feels in my mouth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread