Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
i thought you were playing poker now (and yes, she looks like you)..

will get a marquis, but also considering a samurai (dunno if v1 o v2), which allows both, chuff and regular.. i'm with halfempty.. more options to choose, and want to know how such wide thing feels in my mouth..

LOL, I don't think I have ever played cards :blush:

The Marquis is a handsome atty and I hear its a good performer also ... you boys can keep your big tips though :ohmy: :laugh:

:censored:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Wait. Let me get my shopping bag ready...
bagfight.gif

Those emoji's remind me of Bunny for some reason .. she is the type that will hit with her bag :laugh:

Check out the avatars that picked out for her ...

Bunny Avatar 1.jpg
Bunny Avatar 7.jpg

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Argh ... I HATE those drip tips. I am doing a Sub ohm tank comparison review as I type this, and I cannot get past that God awful super wide bore of the Atlantis 2 :cry: .. and you cannot change the DT on the Atlantis 2 :glare:
I bought a Mutation X v2 and Infinite CLT v2. Both came with WIDE bore drip tips. I ordered a 510 adapter for the Mutation X from FT. They forgot to include it in my order and wouldn't ship it alone to me so I had to place another order to get it. Only took 6 weeks to get that damn adapter:-x. The CLT isn't as big and I'm getting used to it. One benefit is that I can drip juice in w/o taking off the top or drip tip.

haku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Those emoji's remind me of Bunny for some reason .. she is the type that will hit with her bag :laugh:

Check out the avatars that picked out for her ...

View attachment 457380 View attachment 457381

good research, they fit her as a glove, specially the french one.. should she start learning french?

thank you for the info, Nicole; ordered some of the new alu+glass tanks for my taifun gt ii bases, played my points in the wheel ..and got the marquis!
now, i'd like another flavored (with enough vapor) dripper. doubting between samurai (but which version?) and ss plume veil, but i'm open to other suggestions.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Hey guys haven't been on in forever since Tapatalk didn't work for a while, anyone get the mini vf yet?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Only reviewers, but focal did start shipping some out at the end of this week, mine is on transit to me, when I talked to Doris, she said they was getting small shipments in at a time from kangxin, but expect to be getting bigger shipments in soon.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    I bought a Mutation X v2 and Infinite CLT v2. Both came with WIDE bore drip tips. I ordered a 510 adapter for the Mutation X from FT. They forgot to include it in my order and wouldn't ship it alone to me so I had to place another order to get it. Only took 6 weeks to get that damn adapter:-x. The CLT isn't as big and I'm getting used to it. One benefit is that I can drip juice in w/o taking off the top or drip tip.

Yes, I was very thankful for the DT adapters that came with both the Royal Hunter and the Mutation X V3 ... very :glare:

I like a wide bore for use with an RDA because I do prefer to drip right into my DT, and one of my oldest DT's is a BVT Mini classic, but these chuff and high flow styles are just obscene and I don't get it really ... why would I want to open my mouth that wide to vape? The older wide bores were just fine :(

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    good research, they fit her as a glove, specially the french one.. should she start learning french?

thank you for the info, Nicole; ordered some of the new alu+glass tanks for my taifun gt ii bases, played my points in the wheel ..and got the marquis!
    now, i'd like another flavored (with enough vapor) dripper. doubting between samurai (but which version?) and ss plume veil, but i'm open to other suggestions.

Yes they do .. Bunny is sweet and adorable, but she also has a fiesty and sassy side to her personality as well. I picked out like 12 avatars for her actually, like a Mom picking out new clothes por su hija :laugh:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Got shipping notice on the Terminator/Smokeless Owl combo. Now the real wait begins.
    Got my shipping notice last night,and it shipped today.I ordered mine from the U.S. wharehouse though,so it's showing expected delivery of saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread