Fodi by Hcigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I'll get ya a pic shortly. Its working great. My only niggle is stuffing the wick tails is a bit more difficult than the Nectar or Haze dripper tank, but wicking is faster than the Urba. I put them down to the bottom of the tank so no tipping needed (using rayon anyway, mesh may be different). Its typical very good hcigar machining. I'm happy with it both in terms of vape and build quality. And I appreciate the number of spare parts included. You also get one replacement glass.

Its easier to fill than the Urba, but not as easy as the Nectar.

I like the single/dual versatility also as I will likely use it both ways at different times depending on what's currently in the line up. I like about a 50/50 array of dual and single going so depending on my mood I have variety.

I'm glad I bought it.

Thanks! I guess I'll be in the market for a Fodi after the holidays.

Let me just say, I love you Roxy! I truly appreciate and value your opinion and the help I've seen you give so many people (myself included)! :thumbs:

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Well, I have one issue to report, but we will call it my fault. I went to fill it last night and think I pushed the silicone fill plug down into the tank, lol! Either that or it flew off. I don't see it in the tank, but I think that's where it is. So be careful with those, they are tiny.

Reactions: Btsmokincat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread