1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Fogger V2 RBA @ $31.99 (FreE-Cigs.com)

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Live Fr33, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Live Fr33

Live Fr33 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yup, these are in stock and ready to ship...just arrived today. Manufacturer says the shipment has a slight modification compared to some others that have been shipped in that the 510 adjustable pin has been lengthened to 4.5mm to eliminate the shorting issues some have experienced on their mechs. To this point built one coil using 2mm silica folded over twice along with AWG 30 Kanthal A1 @ 1.2 ohms...great vapor production TH and flavor....and no issues with shorting on my Nzonic Clone, or the Magneto Version 2.

The New Fogger V2 RBA features a glass tank and air-flow control. Features a capacity of up to 4ml of juice and matte stainless steel construction. All parts are 100% stainless steel. The Fogger V2 RBA can be assembled with stainless steel mesh, silica wick, steel cable, etc.
    This unit can be completely disassembled and reassembled. The Fogger V2 RBA does have a glass tank, so please be careful when disassembling.

Includes:

1x Fogger V2 RBA (Completely assembled with SS wick, wire, O'Rings and glass tank).

1x Screwdriver

2x Large O'Rings

3x Medium O'Rings

2x Small O'Rings

3x Kanthal Resistance Wire Pieces

1x Oxidized Stainless Steel Mesh Wick

foggerv2a1.jpg foggerv2a2.jpg foggerv2a4.jpg foggerv2a3.jpg

2. Live Fr33

Just an update on my recent build. Decided to remove the O'Ring that's seated above the silica, and definitely wicking a bit better, really brought out the flavor. Was worried about potential for flooding, but 3 hours in and no problems. Get these while you can...placing a new order tonight as I can see these will only last a few days.

Oh, and here's a pic of the current setup...not too shabby :)

Attached Files:

3. boardopboy

boardopboy MustachioedMechModManiac Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought one.

4. Live Fr33

Very nice....enjoy!

5. Schnarph

Schnarph Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The air flow control is obvious enough, but does it have juice flow control as well? It looks like it might but I can't tell. Thanks in advance!

6. Live Fr33

I wouldn't really call it a juice flow controller (by design), but you can adjust juice flow by tightening, or loosening the bell housing that threads over the wicks. Basically, you're leaving the wicks fully open (maximum juice flow), or choking them to differing degrees by tightening down the bell housing. Depending on your build (wicking materials, resistance wire, etc), you'll find your sweet spot.

7. Big Orange Country

Big Orange Country Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered mine on Friday and it shipped yesterday. Hopefully I'll have it by Tuesday.

8. Symmetry

Symmetry Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ordered mine Saturday, should hopefully ship out tomorrow - I can't wait! It's basically a Protank, but bigger.

9. Iron

Iron Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

And a much better vape!

10. Live Fr33

All orders have been shipped...check your email for your tracking notifications :) Enjoy!

11. Live Fr33

For those of you who got the Fogger V2 while they lasted, CONGRATULATIONS! New order of Fogger V2's expected to arrive later this week, or early next. We'll update this thread when they've arrived.

12. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

are the foggerv2s 22mm perhaps? ive seen 22mm and 23mm reported.

13. Live Fr33

Most definitely 22mm, in fact it's exactly 21.93mm based on my measurements.

2013-09-24 10.03.41.jpg

14. boardopboy

boardopboy MustachioedMechModManiac Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is now a thing I own!

Stock wick and coil are... Well... Stock. Didn't think ahead to bring my coiling kit to work despite knowing the fogger was arriving today, so no passing judgement yet... But it sure does LOOK sexy!

[​IMG]

15. Live Fr33

You'll most definitely want to rebuild that stock coil. I've tried 2mm silica folded over once with 5 wraps of 30 gauge kanthal, and organic cotton. Both have produced a fantastic vape. Haven't gotten around to SS mesh yet, hope to in the next week or so. Good luck, and enjoy!

16. Scope666

Scope666 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How does the vape compare on this to something like an Oddy or Ithaka? I'm thinking it would be cooler, which I would actually prefer ... but definitely curious about the FLAVOR.

17. Live Fr33

I can't compare the vape to the Oddy, or Ithaka as I have not used either. What I can say is the flavor is most definitely enhanced with this atty....the bell housing and chimney design really work well in that regard. I liken it in flavor to a dripping atty that doesn't run dry, but with a cooler vape.

18. b34tn1k

b34tn1k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd ordered one of these from you guys, arrived 3 days ago with a crack in the glass...

19. Scope666

Scope666 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That SUCKS!

20. WV_Mountaineer

WV_Mountaineer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Are these back in stock yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.