Fom 510 to Ego to what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfbloch

Sep 5, 2016
I started vaping the joye 510 6 years ago. Moved up to the eGo with 650mah passthrough batteries and 2.3 ohm joye atomizers. Not many people carry those atomizers any more and I suspect it's time for me to move to something newer. The Ego has been so reliable. I use a drip tip so I don't have the problem of leaking in my purse etc. It's also been a cheap but good vape.
Any recommendations for what should come next. It has to be reliable and not messy and reasonably priced. Thanks.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I've just left my Egos and Evods behind and put in a good stockpile of replaceable battery Mods. But I find myself very interested in this brand new tiny little product. I plan to get a couple to check out just haven't gotten around to it yet. Very inexpensive and so are the coils. Do a Google search and check out some YouTube reviews you might be interested. I've seen them priced as low as $10 for the kit this is just the first link that came up.

Eleaf iCare Starter Kit - iCare Mini 30W 50W - Eleaf - Mods

Reactions: bigtimeweb

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've just left my Egos and Evods behind and put in a good stockpile of replaceable battery Mods. But I find myself very interested in this brand new tiny little product. I plan to get a couple to check out just haven't gotten around to it yet. Very inexpensive and so are the coils. Do a Google search and check out some YouTube reviews you might be interested. I've seen them priced as low as $10 for the kit this is just the first link that came up.

Eleaf iCare Starter Kit - iCare Mini 30W 50W - Eleaf - Mods
    Somebody should oughta start a thread on those soon :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Somebody should oughta start a thread on those soon :)
    I'd like to see that also. I'm very encouraged by what I've seen in YouTube videos. Looks like just my kinda vape without the hassle of my RTAs. I have a trade in the works with another member here but it's gonna take a few weeks for each of us to receive our trade items and then send them off to each other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread