For fans of the Vika Fantasy tank (or the FT "styled" version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
I have a FT VIka Fantasy clone also... I was having the same issue unscrewing it, the lower o-ring seemed too big/tight...

I found the spare o-rings were smaller than the ones installed, so I swapped the lower one with one of the spares, it's now VERY easy to unscrew :)

Really liking this tank :)

P1160535c.jpg

Reactions: aikanae1

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have a FT VIka Fantasy clone also... I was having the same issue unscrewing it, the lower o-ring seemed too big/tight...

I found the spare o-rings were smaller than the ones installed, so I swapped the lower one with one of the spares, it's now VERY easy to unscrew :)

Really liking this tank :)

P1160535c.jpg

I am so happy to hear this! I'll switch my o-ring out too. Thank you. I like that tip. Is it a narrower bore tip?

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
I know there's a lot of flat dt's lovers around and I just don't get it. I'm always putting those in my mouth the wrong way and drives me nuts.

Everyone's different.. I started off on 801 and 901 flat tips so it's just what I got accustom to I guess...

They have quite a small hole so they help to simulate a cigarette style restriction I think... They seem to suit my MTL tootle puffer style.. Round tips, even ones with a small hole, never seem quite right to me... it's hard to explain...

I have a middle age female friend that's a fan of them also, she seems to think they help prevent "mouth wrinkles", it amuses me and I didn't realize it was an issue, but it seems to be a big deal to her, lol ...

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
I'm more of an authentic guy myself so I have to ask for guys that know. How come the Fantasy Lite is so much cheaper than the others?

So am I. The Vika Fantasy Classic is made with 316L base and top and the Pyrex glass. The Lite version uses the same base, but the tank is Polycarbonate with no 316L steel top, and no Pyrex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread