Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Ugg.....that time of month.
Almost out of everything.
Have to get set up Tomorrow and mix 700-800 mil :(

* TIP - Warm the VG for ease of use!!! ;)

I don't envy you. I generally mix around 350 ml once a month. I'll drag it out to the point that I might have 1 more fill up for the REO left in the bottle before I'll get the supplies out. For something so simple to do I sure do like to procrastinate the actual doing of it.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Geez, I mix 400ml at a time and it lasts .... wait for it ... 4 months.

50ml nicotine/pg
150ml pg
200ml vg

(and yes, I just use a Pyrex measuring cup)

Wow TJ. I did not know you vaped through so much juice... :confused:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I don't envy you. I generally mix around 350 ml once a month. I'll drag it out to the point that I might have 1 more fill up for the REO left in the bottle before I'll get the supplies out. For something so simple to do I sure do like to procrastinate the actual doing of it.

Knocked out 740ml(100ml for daughter) in just over 3hrs. Not bad. Disability makes handling the VG tough. 30ml syringe is difficult to one hand.

Should be good for a while :vapor:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Finances? Oh yea, I like dat woid.

I live in da City of ChicagOO. Brother owes me around $900. I'm seriously considering having da boys talk to him... I may have to bump the vig from 5% to 10%.

Oy ... the vig

e8998a223b9db599e64a59c530922586.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Enough nic for 25+ years, hopefully will have enough mods and rta/rda to last that long by the time I quit buying.

Knocked out 740ml(100ml for daughter) in just over 3hrs. Not bad. Disability makes handling the VG tough. 30ml syringe is difficult to one hand.

I tried mixing with syringes once, never again. Mix by weight FTW. VG is so much easier in a large squeeze bottle.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I am solid for the next 2 or 3 years, plenty of time in which to overthrow the FDA and return a modicum of intelligence to "the system." :w00t:

Thought the same..... but the 3 years of nic I have will come and go fast....
I think I will add on more years, just a few more.......

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I think we've got about 12 years of nic and 20+ years of equipment set aside, but I will likely add a couple more liters of nic while the gettin' is good. Between Labor Day, Black Friday and the end of December, I expect a few more good deals to pop up. The nic hoard had to wait while I got a gallon of our favorite proprietary flavor as our vendor is closing up, good for about seven years. The fridge is groaning!

t man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
vermont

If you don't have one already get a catheter tip syringe it makes working with VG a lot easier

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I'm more worried about mods. Those break. Not so much mechs, but I prefer regulated mods. I have 8 or 9 regs now and 3 mechs. Who knows how long the regs will last. My month old istick 30 is already giving me charging problems and I barely use it. With the rush to get things to market who really knows about quality control. The screen on my Kanger Top box is wildly off center.

Even attys should last a long time and I have at least 9 years of nic, but the mods....

Reactions: Fozzy71

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
surprised no one has yet answered the question in the op with 'bout tree fiddy'

I'm more worried about mods. Those break. Not so much mechs, but I prefer regulated mods. I have 8 or 9 regs now and 3 mechs. Who knows how long the regs will last. My month old istick 30 is already giving me charging problems and I barely use it. With the rush to get things to market who really knows about quality control. The screen on my Kanger Top box is wildly off center.

Even attys should last a long time and I have at least 9 years of nic, but the mods....
mods are my focus for the next few months though I am sure I will grab a few more RTA and some RDA also...

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

All my mods were released at least a year ago and I picked them based on reliability. Even saying that I have assigned a 3 month life expectancy for regulated and 1 year on mechs.

If they last longer than that and I am sure they will on average I have a lot of years.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
All my mods were released at least a year ago and I picked them based on reliability. Even saying that I have assigned a 3 month life expectancy for regulated and 1 year on mechs.

If they last longer than that and I am sure they will on average I have a lot of years.
Why only a year on mechs? I have a ton of mechs, but I don't expect many of them will be rendered unuseable in the near future.

Just curious....

Reactions: tj99959
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread