? for ProVape, is it possible to adapt the tapered ProVari to P3 threading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus T Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2015
vape Mail Thursday! Refinished 2.75 dragon. Finish matches the kabuki and the dragon and accents were media blasted. Absolutely stunning @Zen~ by the way you don't pay yourself enough per hour! Thanks again!

image.jpeg

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
vape Mail Thursday! Refinished 2.75 dragon. Finish matches the kabuki and the dragon and accents were media blasted. Absolutely stunning @Zen~ by the way you don't pay yourself enough per hour! Thanks again!

View attachment 505496

Some things I do for the money (production stuff)... the best things I do for my soul.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Vape Mail Thursday! Refinished 2.75 dragon. Finish matches the kabuki and the dragon and accents were media blasted. Absolutely stunning @Zen~ by the way you don't pay yourself enough per hour! Thanks again!

View attachment 505496

Oh Man!

My Dragon is screaming.

Like that!

Reactions: gnees

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Until the Kubuki came along, Z-Attys comprised the largest number of any one tank that I've owned, at Five, counting the one HoH hybrid as well.

There is a reason for this.

You have just discovered that reason.

But it's not just Z-Attys that rock. It's gennys. Still.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I also picked up a ZAU to go with it. This may have been a mistake. O M G! This is hands down the most flavorful atty I've ever owned. Now I have get a new mod for my 510 kabuk' ;)

Here's another shot that shows of the engraving better. View attachment 505603

I just converted a couple ZAPs to ZAUs w/ the conversion ring from HoH. Popped them on to mech mods, coiled and wicked 'em w/ rayon. Geez! I forgot how good they are. Funny though, I remember when I got them they were a bit too airy for me. Now that my vaping style has changed, they're a bit too tight for me ... but I'm enjoying them again.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Why did the ProVari guy send his V2 to House Of Hybrids for a P3 top cap?

Answer: So he could use a Kabuki on his V2!

Nice job, Zen! With shipping, the upgrade came to a total of $51 That comes with a 510 connection and beauty ring which is $17.90 on ProVape's website. Well worth it and looks like it came with it originally!

I'll be sending my other V2 in real soon! Why not?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Why did the ProVari guy send his V2 to House Of Hybrids for a P3 top cap?

Answer: So he could use a Kabuki on his V2!

Nice job, Zen! With shipping, the upgrade came to a total of $51 That comes with a 510 connection and beauty ring which is $17.90 on ProVape's website. Well worth it and looks like it came with it originally!

I'll be sending my other V2 in real soon! Why not?
Pics...

Or it DIDN'T Happen!!!

LOLz, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread