For recipes only!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
strawberry cheesecake/ can sub the strawberry for cherry or anyfruity flavor you want

started with a base of 36mg from juicy liquid cut down to 12mg with vg

i usually only make small batches to start

2ml of 12mg nic juice
.5ml of cheesecake flavor my loranne
.5ml of strawberry (can be adjusted for light or heavy flavor depending on what you want)

you can also add
.5ml vanilla for an almost strawberry shortcake taste

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I'll begin posting these as I come across them in my mad scientist's lair. The first one's I'll post will be extremely simple, since I'm just starting to make my own concoctions.

40% 36mg Unflavored e-liquid
40% PG/VG
20% LorAnn's Grape flavoring

Voila, a nice grape e-liquid that tastes just like BubbleYum Bubblegum's Grape flavor, in a 14.4mg nicotine solution. Adjust the Nic juice and the PG/VG to get to your desired strength, but leave the flavor percentage intact.

I've been vaping this for the past 24 hours trying to place the flavor, and it just hit me 5 minutes ago.

Ivisi

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
A couple of medium/low nic recipes starting with commercial juice (stretch those juice dollars):

"Mellow Yellow Y'all"
Drops, gallons, carboys
Kick 555 high 10
pg 0mg 5
LorAnn-VG 4
LorAnn Pralines and Cream 2
Smooth cream flavor with a hint of caramel, muted sweetness, nice balance. Smooth hit. Vapor to spare. Great vape to kick back with.

"Apple Perfect"

Kick Apple Tart High 10
pg 0mg 5
LorAnn-VG 4
LorAnn Apple 2
Good light apple flavor, nice hit, great vapor. All day, any day.

I'll begin posting these as I come across them in my mad scientist's lair. The first one's I'll post will be extremely simple, since I'm just starting to make my own concoctions.

40% 36mg Unflavored E-Liquid
40% PG/VG
20% LorAnn's Grape flavoring

Ivisi

I wouldn't recommend vaping food coloring! Lorann grape has Red 40 & Blue 1. 8-o

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
how do you mix without lowering nic ? i just want better flavor and 24 mg

The only way to get to exactly 24 mg per ml and get your own exact flavoring you want is to mix down 36 mg per ml unflavored juice and your own ingredients. The ratio would be 66% of your unflavored juice, then 34% of your flavoring and fillers (PG/VG/distilled water/etc.). Maintain that ratio, and you'll maintain the 24mg per ml amount of nicotine in your mix.

Or, of course, find someone who already makes a 24mg per ml version of a flavor you really like. And you can combine different flavors of pre-mixed 24mg e-liquid. As long as you don't mix anything into your juice that's less than 24mg, you'll still maintain that amount, too.

I guess that's two ways. :p

Ivisi

Edit: *shakes fist at fiddler* You and your less-wordiness.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I wouldn't recommend vaping food coloring! Lorann grape has Red 40 & Blue 1. 8-o

With some of the studies I've seen on military colored smoke inhalation tests, I don't really believe that the amount of food grade coloring I could be inhaling in a solution mixed for a personal vaporizer could be of any consequence to my overall health.

A very small percentage of the candy oil is coloring. Factor in that I'm decreasing that amount a further 80-90% in the final e-liquid mixture, and the amount of coloring per ml is negligible. It doesn't bother me if it is present.

This is my opinion, though. Anyone and everyone is completely welcome to disagree with me, and I highly suggest that if you have the slightest hesitation of using any ingredient in any recipe that I, or anyone else, posts, then follow your gut and don't take our word for it. That is, unless someone posts scientific fact that inhaling a full gallon of Yellow Number 5 has no short- or long-term health effects. :D

Ivisi

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
I'm sorry if this has been done before, but last night, I had an overwhelming urge to put watermelon flavoring in some spearmint that I have had for a few months but haven't vaped. The outcome was hot pink, but phenomenal.

3 mL eastmall's 18 mg spearmint
1 mL glycerine
10 drops of vodka
4-5 drops of LorAnns watermelon

shake that baby up and fill up your cart...welcome to heaven. And no, I never was fond of watermelon jolly ranchers, just an overwhelming urge out of nowhere and it turned out great!

waywardsister

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Toronto, ON
Tester recipe: Peanut Butter Cups

10 drops 36mg unflavoured
4 drops PG
2 drops VG
3 drops Lorann chocolate
3 drops Lorann peanut butter
1 drop Lorann Bavarian creme

Subtle, but pretty good in a 901, and decent throat hit. The creme added a touch of sweetness. Still experimenting, hence the 'drop' method as opposed to percentages. I welcome any additions/tips on this one, as I LOVE peanut butter cups but prefer to vape rather than eat them :)

Last edited:
I have been calling this "Watermelon kick" but I use TW spearmint and add a menthol crystal for "kick" lol :)

I have been vaping the grape... no health issues.. but I think the colorings "burned" and made a burnt taste in my penstyle atty.

I'm sorry if this has been done before, but last night, I had an overwhelming urge to put watermelon flavoring in some spearmint that I have had for a few months but haven't vaped. The outcome was hot pink, but phenomenal.

3 mL eastmall's 18 mg spearmint
1 mL glycerine
10 drops of vodka
4-5 drops of LorAnns watermelon

shake that baby up and fill up your cart...welcome to heaven. And no, I never was fond of watermelon jolly ranchers, just an overwhelming urge out of nowhere and it turned out great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread