For the mellow ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
for those of us who prefer more mellow, smoother flavors Apollo is having a million bottle giveaway. i got two free bottles and just had to pay 3 bucks for shipping. apollo is my brand of choice so i used their giveaway to get a couple of flavors i hadn't tried yet and discovered a new favorite in the process.

gotta say i'm surprised they haven't announced the promotion in their sub forum. they need to get with the program and start promoting themselves better cuz i ain't gettin' paid for this :censored: dagnabbit and i wouldn't do it if i didn't feel they have some quality :censored:.

Last edited:

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
Thanks for posting this. I just ordered a free bottle. How did you get 2? It wouldn't let me do it twice.

honestly i don't know. i added two to my cart just to see what would happen and they both went through for free. so i figured what the heck, maybe they like me cuz i've ordered a lot of juice from them. :smokie:

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
Can you suggest some flavors that they do well?

my personal faves are Blueberry Kona Coffee, Coffee, and the new favorite i discovered from the giveaway Zen Peach Tea. those three are my all day vapes.

green apple is spot on, so's the cherry. their RY4 i like to mix with other flavors. and i recently tried their tobacco flavor, although it won't become an all day vape, it's the only tobacco flavor i've tried that doesn't make me nauseous just smelling it.

basically i've found their flavors kinda sneak up on you at the back of the throat and say "hi" rather than punch you in the face and say 'look at me b:censored:!"

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
I ordered their Clove. I'm one of those lost souls that's still looking for a good clove flavor. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist, but like those that still search for Atlantis.....I keep searching.

hey let me know how you like that Clove. i've been curious about it for awhile but haven't yet tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread