DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
:lol: Dancing, that's all you have to say? :lol:
There was a site selling a mod like that, maybe that very one, that was also selling an asthma inhaler mod. They were in England and wanted people from overseas to email to get shipping info first. I emailed. They never answered.

So, no asthma inhaler mod for me.

Dr. Noah? No thanks.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
There was a site selling a mod like that, maybe that very one, that was also selling an asthma inhaler mod. They were in England and wanted people from overseas to email to get shipping info first. I emailed. They never answered.

So, no asthma inhaler mod for me.

Dr. Noah? No thanks.

Lucky you, you were forewarned. Me? Nope, Willie just sort of plunked it down though if I still lived in San Francisco I'm sure I would have seen them all over the place. :lol:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Post Willy, anything goes, the flood gates have opened. @Opinionated you are free to roam about the forum unimpeded.

Hahaha... nah.. my halo might have a few cracks in it put I do try and keep it on... most the time!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
:thumbs: :toast: :lol:

Right there with you, dethmedalmuziq. :lol::lol::lol:. I keep trying to think where vaping those might be appropriate. A dungeon? (I'm talking those modern day dungeons???) Maybe some of these mods will make an appearance on the next (I'm thinking there may be one more to come?) Shades of Grey movie?

Performance art?

It's a tough call, for sure... There has to be *some* venue where they are sought out and appreciated? Maybe Clinton's started vaping?
It's a huge mystery for sure, but it's getting hard to type through the laughter...:evil:

Anna

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Right there with you, dethmedalmuziq. :lol::lol::lol:. I keep trying to think where vaping those might be appropriate. A dungeon? (I'm talking those modern day dungeons???) Maybe some of these mods will make an appearance on the next (I'm thinking there may be one more to come?) Shades of Grey movie?

Performance art?

It's a tough call, for sure... There has to be *some* venue where they are sought out and appreciated? Maybe Clinton's started vaping?
It's a huge mystery for sure, but it's getting hard to type through the laughter...:evil:

Anna
Reading your post, I got a flash of inspiration. I know where this mod would be useful!

You know how in movies they have things like a spy camera in a pen, poison hidden in a ring, and other secret hiding places for things? Well, a lipstick would make a good secret vape that wouldn't be recognized or confiscated!

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Reading your post, I got a flash of inspiration. I know where this mod would be useful!

You know how in movies they have things like a spy camera in a pen, poison hidden in a ring, and other secret hiding places for things? Well, a lipstick would make a good secret vape that wouldn't be recognized or confiscated!

And the "wood" mod?

Maybe hiding ones inhibitions. Oh, and doubtful if anyone would confiscate it.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Tips from a pro on how to find old favorite, long-lost ECF threads and lost mods.

God, I thought you were talking about the second mod there for a moment. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread