mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
haven't you read the news yet, mike?
proxy.php
Nope, busy elsewhere....... DNA200 land.....

Reactions: tiburonfirst

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well hmm... I found an update newer than the ones that FF is blocking, but when I try to install it, it won't work, and in my Task manager, it keeps showing that process as "suspended" -- which is usually what happens if I don't disable SpywareTerminator, but I do have it disabled, so I'm not sure why the install won't work.

Andria

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
What is a Flash replacement??

Alternate would likely be a better word for it... HTML5 will likely take over the general video and audio stuff... I'm uncertain what will cover some of the other features since nothing is being well accepted by the industry in part to likely political issues ( ie everyone wants theirs to become the standard )

Reactions: r77r7r

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Not necessarily a "replacement", but the next iteration of how videos and things will be played on the Internet. Flash just needs to die.

The problem is that whatever does end up working as well as Flash does/has... and becomes as popular... will then be the next target that the hackers will attack. The larger the audience a software supports, makes them a bigger target or should I say, target of opportunity to be taken advantage of.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
We use to be able to hover over the "replies" number on a thread and when you clicked on it it would show you who posted in that thread and how many times. That link is not working anymore. It was working in this new forum.

It's fixed again. We're still trying to figure out what broke it to begin with, so don't be surprised if it stops working again when we find the offending addon that caused the breakage.

Reactions: tmcase

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
It's fixed again. We're still trying to figure out what broke it to begin with, so don't be surprised if it stops working again when we find the offending addon that caused the breakage.

Yeah, that can happen. You fix one thing and it breaks a couple others. Thanks for fixing this but now I wonder what you broke to do it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread